Sanctum Mystery Box Concept Art

i love the portal
"
Why do these MTX look that good, but the base game equipment looks so goddamn awful? Ever zoomed in on a Karui Chopper?

It's called a dominated option. It's a technique for making a person feel confident in a choice artificially. Also known as the decoy affect, but that's more rigidly defined.

The evidence this is intentional is the clear design choice to leave pants generally out of the normal rotation. They could have added basic pants to the default character models if nothing else, or made a basic set of clothing a quest reward. Or added base layer slacks to all the boots, etc.
Too much censorship that you never even see. Totally removed posts and silenced accounts across all communities. https://www.youtube.com/@Innomen
They look nice!
"
Michraj wrote:
Must be hard to have all these teasers and information to share and instead having to post anything but news about Crucible, I feel for Community team having to avoid spoiling awesomeness of reveal, and development team for having to rush-fix and add stuff when they well know some things wont be discovered by GGG's in-house automatic and manual testers and will come up on 3rd or 5th week of the league. (not kappa, I'm genuinely sorry about it) With that said. Why since Mystery Box without duplicates started to be designed they don't have matching pieces but it is avoided to initiate people from buying boxes to collect their things ?

Its better to show all the new mtx to all the funboys that no matter what happens they will still buy the 100$ shiny curosr pack.
They lose absolutely nothing by giving spoilers but nah its better to delay it and kill the hype even more each league until the game starts dying, which they dont care about.The spoilers should have been here like 4 days ago, but well we gonna have to wait one more week cause why not ^^
neat
Flames and madness. I'm so glad I didn't miss the fun. hoho
I dont know about all the MTX but I will say I like the power fantasy of my exile and am sad about the lack of voice lines/personality past act 4 still *cough ranger cough*
looks cool
"Is there such a thing as an absolute, timeless enemy? There is no such thing, and never has been. And the reason
is that our enemies are human beings like us. They can only be our enemies in relative terms."

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info