The Krangled Passives Group SSF Event is Live!

"
xPiranha wrote:
"
rnm410 wrote:
"
xPiranha wrote:
Hoho group ssf event. What kind of bullshit is this GGG.

You can play it solo...
But can you really expect to win solo? It's whatever just a bit disappointing if you ask me.

Yes, you are probably right. Statistically a group will outperform an individual especially in a SSF environment. Though it is not about winning, it's about having fun. And probably also about GGG having a test environment for a new game mode. I think Perma Group SSF would be great addition to the game.

I also tend to think we would have a better, more tailored game if the forums weren't clouded with negativity but rather full with useful feedback and intelligent comments. It would be much easier for GGG to see what people want and how they want it. Now all they see is complaining about how it shouldn't be usually without a why or how to improve.

I know I am very thankful for this game, there is no other game on the market like it. I dread the parallel universe where we only have Diablo 3 as an option...
"
It would be much easier for GGG to see what people want and how they want it
Well they can use the feedback section for that.

Should of been a solo event is all im saying. Console has it solo even though its cause they don't have the SSF group option available yet.
-Official Forum Dweller-
-I started the hoho movement-
-Exploit Early - Exploit Often-
-Moderators are absurd and OP-
I really love the concept of all these events, its just kind of a bummer to not be able to participate without a group. the krankled passives and polarity events are ESPECIALLY cool, very excellent and interesting puzzles to work around. Hopefully something like that will happen in the future for folks who don't usually do group play.
"
JetBent wrote:
Power of mayonnaise

brings you to the doctor with stomach ulcer diagnosis
https://valid.x86.fr/cache/banner/22t8mi-2.png
IGN @SexyMilf
i mean you can play solo... for fun... i mean meybe ggg forgot that ppl are suppose to have fun.. but we all choose how to have fun...have those event is just really ... friendly fire...gold... i mean 2/4 right now it just not interresting..krangle is a randomizer but not really...
died to Piety 3 times

"Is there such a thing as an absolute, timeless enemy? There is no such thing, and never has been. And the reason
is that our enemies are human beings like us. They can only be our enemies in relative terms."
Last edited by kamil1210 on Mar 22, 2023, 5:46:22 PM
krangle

https://www.pathofexile.com/private-leagues/join/The+Unexplainable/WnVal_PATwIO1f9-6CFs

Krangled is now an official word LOL
Just horrible. WHY GROUP????????? Might as well alienate half the player base.
This is so stupid, I'm having a great time! I hope krangled passive tree stays an option for private leagues going forward.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info