Curse immune+Coward legacy

Hi! Thanks for clicking!
Can we mix witchbane jewel+coward legacy? I'm confuse about how curse immunity works (that's what the jewel does). The debuff will still be showing? Or the curse won't be applied at all?
Last bumped on Mar 17, 2023, 7:09:53 PM
If you want to use Coward's Legacy you need unaffected by curses (or unaffected by vulnerability specifically from something like a determination watchers eye) or 150% reduced effect of curses (probably not as feasible).

If you are immune to curses you wont be able to benefit from the upside of cowrads legacy as the buff is only applied while you are cursed.

So the answer is no you cant mix the two.
Last edited by gladiatorpie on Mar 17, 2023, 12:50:11 PM
yeah x.x watcher eye then x.x
thanks~
Ah! just realized that i can get 50% from the tree+30%chaos res through the sacrifice of 65% increased damage. Can get 60% on a bismut flask (can get auto) throug the sacrifice of 50% increases armor and 30% from a rare jewel. Only letting 10% off.
Should do it? @.@
To get determination I would have to gave up haste. And i really like my haste watcher jewel @.@ And haste.
What you think?
I really want low life, so that i can get unlucky damage from a ring (forgot the name). I'm cap both block (doing necro+gladiator. gets the offering bonus. fun build)
If you're going to do all that, why not just actually go Low Life? Slap on Pet Blood and get some auras.
That would be tricky too. I have 8 auras after all. Eldrich battery. No ES.
Only hp and block to def.
But i got an even better idea!
Instead of going chaos res and mastery passives to get curse reduction. I'm getting 3 rare jewels of 30% curse reduction effect. Since I'm going spiritual aid too, I will be getting 32% increased damage on each too and more! No downsides anymore! And getting 150% reduced curse effect! And since the curse limit is one, virtual "curseproof" too!
Just that 50% armor from the bismut as downside. But who cares with a virtual 95% physical block chance thanks to gladiator ascendancy on the scion and the unlucky damage? Ah!
Thanks everyone for answering! :3
Last edited by fenixsemcinzas on Mar 17, 2023, 2:28:37 PM
Be aware the curse limit refers to curses you can cast on others. It does not mean only one curse can be cast on you. There is no limit to how many curses you can be afflicted with.
Oh. I had misunderstood.
There was a few gems and equips that raise the limit of curses that can be applied to you. I thought there was a limit because of that.
Well, even maps with 'increased curse effect' won't be that bad though.
Thanks for the wisdom~
Last edited by fenixsemcinzas on Mar 17, 2023, 3:36:14 PM
"
Ah! just realized that i can get 50% from the tree+30%chaos res through the sacrifice of 65% increased damage. Can get 60% on a bismut flask (can get auto) throug the sacrifice of 50% increases armor and 30% from a rare jewel. Only letting 10% off.
Should do it? @.@
To get determination I would have to gave up haste. And i really like my haste watcher jewel @.@ And haste.
What you think?
I really want low life, so that i can get unlucky damage from a ring (forgot the name). I'm cap both block (doing necro+gladiator. gets the offering bonus. fun build)
I wouldn't bother to go trough all this trouble to be unaffected by Vulnerability.

Just get a bleed immunity flask. Without bleed, vulnerability doesn't do that much.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info