No more map item drops (in Ruthless)

A few days ago I created a Reddit post: How to get higher maps than T2?
Then I finally killed the last remaining T1 boss Kitava in Lava Lake Map, but since that I played 5 more maps and I got no map item drops (before it was in average at least 1 map item, although mostly T1 maps like "Lava Lake Map").

And before I lose my last two remaining T2 maps I wanted report this.
I don't think this is just random unluckiness (because as described in the Reddit post, I have enough "Map Drop Chance").
Last edited by Th69 on Mar 15, 2023, 6:12:01 AM
Last bumped on Apr 21, 2023, 7:04:54 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
"
Th69 wrote:
A few days ago I created a Reddit post: How to get higher maps than T2?
Then I finally killed the last remaining T1 boss Kitava in Lava Lake Map, but since that I played 5 more maps and I got no map item drops (before it was in average at least 1 map item, although mostly T1 maps like "Lava Lake Map").

And before I lose my last two remaining T2 maps I wanted report this.
I don't think this is just random unluckiness (because as described in the Reddit post, I have enough "Map Drop Chance").

did you recheck your atlas passives ?
Yes, "/atlaspassives" says, that I have 13 atlas passives allocated.

And the Marauder is my only end-game character in Ruthless to test it (the other character, a Necromancer Witch, isn't currently strong enough for Kitava in Act 10...).

Edit:
I just ran another T1 map (fully cleared + boss + Abyss), but still no map item drops! But other currency is dropping.
Last edited by Th69 on Mar 15, 2023, 1:49:30 PM
I don't know, if it's a bug or wanted to drop very very few maps, since the launch of 3.21 I've progressed to Tier 10, I've allocated 81 points in the chances of dropping maps = 33% increased map found / 39% rarity of map found / 80% chance to be 1 tier higher map found, I do all possible encounters = abyss, heist, alva, delv, syndic, open truck/chest... and yet I regressed to T7, I rarely drop tier 8, so I am very very far from being able to unlock my 1st watchstone that can really allow me to sustain the maps.

I love this Ruthless mode, there is a real problem of dropping a map before you can unlock your first watchstone, okey there is the trade, but 3alch for a red map... heuuuu no ! normally I should be able to progress by avoiding the trade.

I drop T1, 2 and 3, but only tiers more basic than the map I'm doing, with my allocated points I should drop higher tier 1 or 2 maps and allow me to progress... in theory ???? the more I go in map the more I regress in tier, logical !!!
Last edited by fielaa on Apr 20, 2023, 8:57:40 PM
"
Th69 wrote:
Yes, "/atlaspassives" says, that I have 13 atlas passives allocated.

And the Marauder is my only end-game character in Ruthless to test it (the other character, a Necromancer Witch, isn't currently strong enough for Kitava in Act 10...).

Edit:
I just ran another T1 map (fully cleared + boss + Abyss), but still no map item drops! But other currency is dropping.

I mean that you reread what you have selected in the atlas passives setup, since you can select things there that changes map drops !!
"
HanSoloDK wrote:
I mean that you reread what you have selected in the atlas passives setup, since you can select things there that changes map drops !!

I don't know what you mean. What should I select (for the first 10 atlas points) other than "increased map drop chance"?
"
Th69 wrote:

I don't know what you mean. What should I select (for the first 10 atlas points) other than "increased map drop chance"?

I am just asking if you maybe check if you made a mistake since some points in Atlas passive can change map drops / map items drops......
"
HanSoloDK wrote:
"
Th69 wrote:

I am just asking if you maybe check if you made a mistake since some points in Atlas passive can change map drops / map items drops......

this is not a problem of points distributed on the atlas, as I mentioned, I have allocated +80pts in the map chance drop and this is not constistant to progress and sustain the maps. The real way is to unlock one or two watchstones, but you have to get to RED map and sustain the red maps to do that

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info