New player error when hit play for first time

I finish Download the game and create a game icon on my desktop, it's PC, I have and meet the requirements is Windows 10 and already update nvidia card drivers, I have directX 12 I have, in a few words everything looks good, I have never played, but when I click on the icon to play system gives me the error that (createunorderedaccessview). Already restart, and uninstall and reinstall I have done everything I even wanted to open as an administrator and always the same error comes out, and I can not enter to play for the first time
Please help

Last bumped on Mar 14, 2023, 10:40:36 PM
"
LOREKBEAR wrote:
I finish Download the game and create a game icon on my desktop, it's PC, I have and meet the requirements is Windows 10 and already update nvidia card drivers, I have directX 12 I have, in a few words everything looks good, I have never played, but when I click on the icon to play system gives me the error that (createunorderedaccessview). Already restart, and uninstall and reinstall I have done everything I even wanted to open as an administrator and always the same error comes out, and I can not enter to play for the first time
Please help

try running the game as "an administrator".
Also the installer should have created the icon so if you did that, then maybe it didn't complete properly.

Sadly GGG doesn't offer TECH support "for the moment" (been like this for several years now).......

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info