[3.24] Icicle Mines / Eye of Winter Deadeye - Cheap / League Starter / Fast Mapper / 1st Day T16

"
Brian9824 wrote:
"
99prosorc wrote:
"
Brian9824 wrote:
Updated my gear and still have over 100c left, so for now just working on atlas more while prices drop. Hit that belt on first roll.

Level 21 Icicle with 20% Quality and Divergent Charged Mines Support (Level + Qual doesn't matter, you can level it yourself) are super cheap now too!
I bought them yesterday.

Does the projectile speed influence how far it travels? Why Divergent charged mine support over normal? Duh just read the wiki and it does

Yes. And 20% qual divergend charged mines will be another 20% proj speed (4% per frenzy charge). I bought a 16/17 divergent charged mines and put 3 GCPs on it. It's only 10c.
Last edited by 99prosorc on Apr 13, 2023, 12:33:45 PM
"
Wanted to thank you for the build, enjoying it so far, too good for this budget!

Ty, that's nice to hear!
Hi
Any chance you can create endgame pob? high budget / min max

+ Farruls fur chest bad idea?

Thanks!
Last edited by wuttenq on Apr 14, 2023, 7:03:01 PM
Hey how did you craft your Sceptre? if you are willing to share :)
"
Jungla_ wrote:

I bought a fractured +1 cold sceptre for 1 div and spammed Deafening Essence of Woe, several 100s. I was only looking for T1-T2 spell crit + any other nice mod.
I hit T2/T2 spell crit + multi, open prefix + suffix. I crafted "cannot roll attack mods" and ex slammed the cold damage to spells. The essences are only 2c (even in big bulk).
Last edited by 99prosorc on Apr 14, 2023, 12:57:47 PM
"
99prosorc wrote:
"
Jungla_ wrote:

I bought a fractured +1 cold sceptre for 1 div and spammed Deafening Essence of Woe, several 100s. I was only looking for T1-T2 spell crit + any other nice mod.
I hit T2/T2 spell crit + multi, open prefix + suffix. I crafted "cannot roll attack mods" and ex slammed the cold damage to spells. The essences are only 2c (even in big bulk).

Thanks man! i manage to hit a pretty decent Sceptre just another question would 28 crit multi crafted be better than 15 mine throwing speed?

So curious on suggestions on what to focus on. My list so far is

1. Gloves
2. Cluster jewels
3. Flasks

Was going to try to knock out all 3 of those tonight.
Hi, any chance for that minmax pob?

would like to see pushing this build to max
"
wuttenq wrote:
Hi, any chance for that minmax pob?

would like to see pushing this build to max

There are different ways to min max it :D
Check out https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds?skill=Icicle-Mine&sort=dps
I farm T14-16 maps with delirium -> I only care about move speed + proj speed + clear (chain).
But even for mapping, there are many different ways to build it :D
was looking for some allrounder :D watched many of these profiles but dont known which one i see they utilizing power charges or jewel stacking

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info