[3.24] Icicle Mines / Eye of Winter Deadeye - Cheap / League Starter / Fast Mapper / 1st Day T16

Quick Question what is better? A stat stick scepter with the likes of cold,fire,lighgtning to spells + spell crit chance & multi OR A shield with life and resitances so I could potentinally use shield charge for movement?
Any thoughts about using Cloak of Flame or Lightning Coil as a defence boost? I tried it but everything feels so much slower without the boost from Restless Ward.
Hey bro, thanks for sharing your stuff.
I loved the build but i have a doubt.
How do i increase my damage. I didnt get How to scale, can you help me?

My character

https://poe.ninja/builds/affliction/character/srcold/SethYOD?i=0&search=name%3DSethyod
Last edited by srcold on Dec 23, 2023, 1:19:58 PM
"
srcold wrote:

My character

https://poe.ninja/builds/affliction/character/srcold/SethYOD?i=0&search=name%3DSethyod

You could take a look at my gear and try to follow along with it, I think im pretty much getting close to maxxed out. Need a +9 march of legion, the new jewel and a better dissolution but other then that. Keep in mind ive invested prolly over 60 div in it so far.
"
srcold wrote:

My character

- 21/20 Icicle of Fanning
- Heatshiver with 90% reservation multiplier corruption + Enlighten + mana mastery will enable you to add another aura: Zealotry / Grace / Deter / Purity ... w/e you prefer ...
- +9 boots
- 3 socket Shroud
I'm seeing lots of variation in poe.ninja when it comes to body armor:
1. Shroud Of The Lightless
2. Victario's Influence (double corrupted)
3. Dialla's Malefaction (double corrupted)

Which one's the best, what are the pros and cons if I want to be mainly running bosses and sanctums, but don't want to lose my mapping capabilities entirely either?
"
silas66 wrote:
I'm seeing lots of variation in poe.ninja when it comes to body armor:
1. Shroud Of The Lightless
2. Victario's Influence (double corrupted)
3. Dialla's Malefaction (double corrupted)

Which one's the best, what are the pros and cons if I want to be mainly running bosses and sanctums, but don't want to lose my mapping capabilities entirely either?
A three jewel shroud is strong but ultimately loses to the other two in pure power because it lacks the ability to utilize corrupts. Since your main link would be in the other two they have a pretty big advantage there. Still, a three jewel was around 15 divine last time I checked, and that is a good amount of power for the cost. Victarios has mostly just been used for aurabots, but mine gems with aura tags make great use out of this item. I think a double corrupt Diallas beats out a double corrupt Victarios, but the difference should be moderate while the difference in price will be massive. A six link Victarios with trap and mine corrupt is under two divine right now. The Diallas is eight divine for the same single corrupt. Diallas is amazing, one of my favorite items, but it is so good for so many builds that will keep the cost up. I say keep an eye out for a good corrupted Victarios unless you are really min maxing the build.
Hey prosorc, love your work this league! I was wondering one thing about your strat. You said "I run unid maps unid" is there a specific reason for this other than saving scours (and since we can run pretty much any map mod)?
"
Poizoom wrote:
Hey prosorc, love your work this league! I was wondering one thing about your strat. You said "I run unid maps unid" is there a specific reason for this other than saving scours (and since we can run pretty much any map mod)?

https://www.poewiki.net/wiki/Map#Unidentified_Maps
quantity bonus & when you do speed alch n go, you don't really care about map quant / pack size anyway
Last edited by 99prosorc on Dec 24, 2023, 12:46:51 PM
Didn't know that. By the way, how did you craft your focused? Simplex is easy to creaft because of cannot roll attack meta mod but you don't have that luxury in focused... I'm kinda lost

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info