[3.24] Icicle Mines / Eye of Winter Deadeye - Cheap / League Starter / Fast Mapper / 1st Day T16

"
Hi there! league started ur build and i've been blasting everything. Having a lot fun so tyvm. I really have good gear rn (for day 4) so i wanna move on to the gloom fang setup but i got a few questions.

1. How are u not dying with 1 hp left?
2. Should i add cluster jewels to my tree when im already rocking the shroud of the lightless?
3. does +proj speed add dmg? or is just a QoL upgrade?
4. got 14 divs to spare. Should i go all out wit the abyss jewels / cluster jewels?

Been playing since blight but im still bad at the game srry xD and tnx in advance!

1. Dissolution of the Flesh: you reserves max life (you don't have to switch to shield + dissolution YET, I'm still not using it (check my Day 3 gear))
2. I think you need level 100 to consider it
3. It makes proj travel way further too! This will be DPS during map clear / clear speed overall / huge QoL / freeze mobs faster = safer
4. The abyssal jewels cost 40-50 c per, if you can't find any for it, rather run a live search. You should get +2 (on +5) March of the Legion boots + Shroud of the Lightless from Div Cards (Misery...) and another sceptre (replacement for Bitterdream). You may switch the amulet anoint to +1 Frenzy (Savagery = red, black, gold) now. This should be about 5 div total MAX and enable you to kill most map bosses + beyond bosses + deli bosses + blighted bosses in 1-2 seconds.
Last edited by 99prosorc on Aug 22, 2023, 8:38:55 AM
hi again! tnx for the quick reply. Just a follow up question. I just got the +7 boots and was wondering why u aren't equipping any of the auras on it (PoB is telling me u have the icicle mine setup on ur boots).

Also...... i ended up wasting 9-10 divs on the second sceptre trying to replicate ur gg sceptre from crucible. Ended up with a crafted spell crit and no mine throw speed mod. BIG SADGE
"
hi again! tnx for the quick reply. Just a follow up question. I just got the +7 boots and was wondering why u aren't equipping any of the auras on it (PoB is telling me u have the icicle mine setup on ur boots).

Also...... i ended up wasting 9-10 divs on the second sceptre trying to replicate ur gg sceptre from crucible. Ended up with a crafted spell crit and no mine throw speed mod. BIG SADGE

You put Icicle in the boots, Icicle has Aura tag among many others.
Hey build looks great and I'm considering rolling into this without about 5 divs investment. Would you say thats enough to comfortably clear sanctums? It's the main mechanic I'm farming so I want something good at it thanks!
Thanks for all the tips @99prosorc, really nice seeing you engage that often in this thread.

I followed the item advice you gave me and bosses like UberElder/Cortex are a joke now.

To the guy asking about viability for Sanctum farming:
I did 4 runs today, two were i beat the boss and got 3 Divines and two were i failed at Lycia and lost 6 Divines in total ("Im gonna break my monitor i swear!" :D).
BUT: In Sanctum league i never got to the Lycia fight, so take this with a grain of salt. I guess i just need to play better, getting hit too often from her red waving ability.

My question is now if the Rathpith + Dissolution of Flesh version would be better for Sanctums?
Since i would love to have more damage for that annoying Lycia^^

Cheers guys!
Last edited by DevilMayCry93 on Aug 22, 2023, 12:17:04 PM
Thanks for the great Work! Can you go a bit more into how to transition Equipment if you want to plaY EoW? I dont think March of the Legion is good with that.
1st:Hello, what do you think about annointing Arcane Potency instead of Divine Judgement?
2nd: Do you think dual wand with shroud + march boots +7 is better than a 6link if not using ratpith and dissolution of the flesh? Because the crit chance will be low without the gem and without ratpith.
3rd: I couldnt understand how do you live with 1 hp remaining with ratpith and dissolution jew. Could you explain it? In the video you seem like you never get it, is it why you dont die or there is a system? And also how do you regenerate life when you have no life flask. I just cant understand the shield and jew setup, i would appreciate you to explain ty.
4rd: In your endgame poe, you are not using frostbite on hit why? Also you are not using snakepit, could you explain why? Is it better to use rare ring with essence crafted crit multi better than snakepit? And is it better to use sniper mark to bosses instead of frostbite ring? Since you have 1 curse only.
Last edited by alisahinler on Aug 22, 2023, 1:32:45 PM
Hi mate, i love this this, but sadly I do have some problems with it,
i do spend rlly long time with bosses and they often 1shot me if they have inc area modifier, would u mind taking a look?
pob: https://pobb.in/H8kBrJivQ-vk
Thank you for this build. It's been a blast!

dissolution of flesh dropped for me, so that's when I decided to get the rathpith.

Appart from updating gloves, and then try to get a nimis. What would be my next upgrades?
https://pobb.in/9vDSPYdPQrj-

I'm planning on walking to pain attunement soon in a few levels. Lacking a few passive skill pts. Only lvl 91

Any advice is greatly appreciated!

Thank you for the build,I dont know when the last time was that I had so much fun with a league starter.Currently around 20 div deep and I already kno what to spend the next 20 Div on.There is nothing I have not killed using your build.
If the Arena is small enough or has walls close to the Boss they fall over in 2 seconds and even bosses that dont have walls (maven or exarch for example) stand absolutly no chance.

"
3rd: I couldnt understand how do you live with 1 hp remaining with ratpith and dissolution jew. Could you explain it? In the video you seem like you never get it, is it why you dont die or there is a system? And also how do you regenerate life when you have no life flask. I just cant understand the shield and jew setup, i would appreciate you to explain ty.

4rd: In your endgame poe, you are not using frostbite on hit why? Also you are not using snakepit, could you explain why? Is it better to use rare ring with essence crafted crit multi better than snakepit? And is it better to use sniper mark to bosses instead of frostbite ring? Since you have 1 curse only.

To 3rd: When using dissolution jewel damage you take is reserved from max life instead of taking damage. For example if you have 1000 Max HP and you take a hit that deals 100 damage you go down to 900 Max hp instead of taking 100 Damage.That means you dont die even if you have only 1HP. You will only die when your Max HP reaches 0(or all of your HP is reserved from Dissolution of Flesh).Thats why you can use Rathpit and still not die when taking damage.

To 4th: In the Midbudget POB the OP shared he is using Nimis instead of Snakepit. Nimis gives you 30% Increased Projectile damage and all Projectiles return to you,which means the projectile should be able to hit any enemy twice giving you alot more damage then Snakepit.And no Frostbite ring since there is no source of +1 Curse.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info