[3.24] Icicle Mines / Eye of Winter Deadeye - Cheap / League Starter / Fast Mapper / 1st Day T16

how do you apply the ring curse? mines do not apply curses on hit. how do u do it?
Last edited by Marvix on Apr 19, 2023, 7:23:47 AM
"
Marvix wrote:
how do you apply the ring curse? mines do not apply curses on hit. how do u do it?

They do
"
99prosorc wrote:
"
mysboy6 wrote:
Hi , this build is sick , the clear is super fast , can you look at my pob and guide me some gearing priority ? https://pobb.in/Xf66ZgpHYIor

- frostbite ring
- temple mod gloves + eldritch implicits
- mine throw speed belt (essence crafted)
- crit boots enchant
- high eva/arm hybrid chest + eldritch implicits
- spell crit weapon trees

Okay so i try to upgrade a lot and here is my new pob https://pobb.in/m2nZCpdlgKuf , still try to get better implicit on body and craft a new belt , so what should i try next ?
Last edited by mysboy6 on Apr 19, 2023, 2:16:29 PM
"
RiotKobe wrote:
Do you sell in bulk on TFT at the end of the day or do you post bulk prices just in stash?

Currency tab: ingame bulk sell orders (fusings price ~1/600 div for example)
Scarab tab: tft via bulk tool (https://bulk.tftrove.com/) @ ~110% of value
Simulacrums + Incandescent Invitations: ingame, price per...
Shaper/Elder/Conqueror maps: tft
Deli orbs: tft, currently ~10c per orb in bulk (without skittering deli orbs, I sell those ingame @ ~35c per)
Last edited by 99prosorc on Apr 19, 2023, 11:57:21 AM
How does that work for that bulk selling tool? Does it just create a link you paste into chat?
"
Brian9824 wrote:
How does that work for that bulk selling tool? Does it just create a link you paste into chat?

It generates text + image. You just copy it to the discord channel. Just have a look at "Crucible SC Bulk WTS -> #bulk-scarabs-wts-csc". Pretty much everyone who is posting there, is using this site to generate this text + image.
Hi, thank you very much for your guide, I really enjoyed the game on this build, although I switched to it only after completing the acts.
I have a few questions, I will be grateful if you answer.
Body armor. If I buy armor without enchantments +2 AOE gems and +2 aura gems will it be a useless purchase?
Weapon. Did you craft it yourself or did you look for it on the trade?
Delve. If you use this build for the mine, what useful skills would you add?
Thanks for the answer and your build!
"
d4rk1ight wrote:
Hi, thank you very much for your guide, I really enjoyed the game on this build, although I switched to it only after completing the acts.
I have a few questions, I will be grateful if you answer.
Body armor. If I buy armor without enchantments +2 AOE gems and +2 aura gems will it be a useless purchase?
Weapon. Did you craft it yourself or did you look for it on the trade?
Delve. If you use this build for the mine, what useful skills would you add?
Thanks for the answer and your build!

You have to 6L the +4 chest too. It only works for socketed gems. Then you will also need 2 really good weapons.
My current setup is quite cheap, compared to a +4 chest setup.
I crafted my chest & weapons myself.
"
Daun wrote:
Hi, very nice build.
Is worth using wands instead of sceptre ?

Doesn't really matter, unless you're looking for proj speed (can only roll on wands).
Great build! I can't believe I'm actually map clearing T16 with Bitterdream right now. Quick question about chain since it mostly for clear, can I forgo the Snakepit ring and opt for more stats instead? Map clear is already good I'm just having a bit of single target and survivability issue.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info