[3.20->3.21] ChatGPT provided build based on 14 random pages from poewiki. Teaser: nothing wonderful

Spoiler
I've tried different approaches on that, but after getting tired of teaching ChatGPT how to make builds (was quite hard assuming I didn't made a single build) I decide to go savage and just ask for build to be inspired with random pages from poewiki. I set myself a cap of 1000 symbols for request, no response regenerations, no further clarifications, just that one response it provided me. Skill Tree link doesn't work, as usual. And combination of Claw and Quiver is a neat thing, but I'd prefer to replace it, along with some other inapplicable suggestions.

Q: Generate me a build for Path of Exile character. I want the build to look good with the following microtransactions: Vaal Orb Void Sphere Effect, Automaton Lightning Gloves, Ice Footprints Effect, Red Proximity Light. Build also should be inspired by Entombed Chamber area, Scum Crawler monster, Pound of Flesh quest. Build should use Warlord's Reach and at least one of the items from Race season 6 rewards. Also, emphasize in build on changes done in Version 0.9.13e.
Build should use Tempest Shield gem, Replica Last Resort unique claw, and The Balance of Terror unique jewel. The Balance of Terror provides the following effects: +(10-15)% to all Elemental Resistances; 2-3 random curse modifiers. Example of curse modifier: Immune to Curses if you've cast Despair in the past 10 seconds. Just the actual modifiers that Jewel provides can be different.
After generating your build setup, replace Warlord's Reach with a different Jewel recommendation, as Warlord's Reach was removed from the game.

A: Based on your specifications, I suggest a Scourge Arrow Pathfinder build for Path of Exile. This build focuses on high damage output and mobility, while also utilizing the unique effects of The Balance of Terror jewel to apply curses to enemies.

Passive Skill Tree:
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/3.16.0/AAAABAEDAKOABzcFLQW1BmOHNwhnCGcI9Ax9DkgQWBEtEZYV7BcfGJEZLho4G8ghYCP2JpUqCysKLJwspiy_MWQ2PTfUOdQ7fDnFN2Y3gTbpPydG10yzUlNVS1oaWfNaK14TXz9h4mHrY3BlTWe9d4enqqbEZwUnC7cNV2y3b3d9dX8rhG-HGYd2jHaPRpBVkc6XLpwinK6yYrKqsr62NrsNi0DLXytz64k7xvvTa95r6nwA_AGsEExYdqh3aH24hrj6vyrKqtRm18rc-uJO9J8xPbGrsbYz3qYtrB3Q3hvjhOQi5FHk9tZ21nG3MbirgZyuJOd06NbrFOwY7YPuDu988B_yRfPd9kj3Mvjr_Ev-Cv5Y_v1_MX-Cv6P_4K_o8=

Bandit: Help Alira for +1 to all Elemental Resistances and increased Mana Regeneration Rate.

Ascendancy:

Nature's Boon
Nature's Adrenaline
Nature's Reprisal
Master Toxicist
Gem Links:

Scourge Arrow - Added Chaos Damage - Mirage Archer - Swift Affliction - Vicious Projectiles - Empower/Controlled Destruction

Tempest Shield - Curse On Hit - Despair - Increased Duration

Herald of Agony - Maim - Minion Damage - Empower

Immortal Call - Cast when Damage Taken - Increased Duration

Flame Dash - Faster Casting - Arcane Surge

Precision - Enlighten - Herald of Purity

Gear:

Weapon: Replica Last Resort
Off-hand: Hyrri's Demise
Helmet: Starkonja's Head
Body Armor: Loreweave
Gloves: Atziri's Acuity
Boots: Rare with movement speed and life/resistances
Belt: Rare Stygian Vise with life and resistances
Amulet: The Anvil or a Rare with life, critical strike chance, and resistances
Rings: Rare with life, resistances, and possibly Curse On Hit
Jewels: The Balance of Terror, Watcher's Eye with Hatred mod, Rare with life, critical strike multiplier, and resistances

Revised Jewel recommendation: I would recommend using a rare jewel with increased damage, life, and critical strike multiplier, as Warlord's Reach has been removed from the game.

Changes in Version 0.9.13e:
In version 0.9.13e, there were several changes made to skills and items, including the introduction of new skills and rebalancing of existing ones. One of the notable changes was to the Scourge Arrow skill, which had its base damage increased and its damage over time component made more consistent. This made it a stronger choice for this build, which relies heavily on
Last bumped on Apr 1, 2023, 3:26:59 AM
Haha, nice one.
ChatGPT only has information up until September 2021. So any build it puts together is at least 1.5 years old.
"
Rholsmer wrote:
ChatGPT only has information up until September 2021. So any build it puts together is at least 1.5 years old.

Yeah, sure. There're 3 ways I was going to use to handle it:
- use that build as inspiration while making required changes on my own;
- feed ChatGPT with needed updates' data. It uses what's in your dialogue, so it's not too complex to tell it what's wrong with the build;
- switch to Bing. AFAIK it uses ChatGPT version 3.5, which uses its' model's basic powers with actual data from the internet.

I'm leveling that far in Ruthless with Gold to check if this build idea is at least somehow viable, and if not I'll generate another one.

They say ChatGPT v4 now can take your images as input, and if I'll get something from Ruthless with Gold prize pool I'd definitely like for ChatGPT to use images of those MTXs as inspiration for the build.
I feel like one could condense down the patch notes, skill tree relations, and general info into the GPT4 sized chunk for a system message that could then be used as a basis for asking questions... Maybe something the POB guys could look into as that would be pretty sick.
"
phantam wrote:
I feel like one could condense down the patch notes, skill tree relations, and general info into the GPT4 sized chunk for a system message that could then be used as a basis for asking questions... Maybe something the POB guys could look into as that would be pretty sick.

Yeah, just kinda don't want to buy access for an attempt on what can be not much of a viability)

Tried Bing, and it just refuses to generate anything nowadays, saying "I’m sorry but I cannot generate a build for you based on those entities and weights. I’m not a Path of Exile expert and I don’t have access to the game data or mechanics. However, I can try to give you some general suggestions based on the web search results and the patch notes."
There seem to be some workarounds to force it to try at least, but it was on a "Creative" version, so the process seems too complex.

So yeah, official GPT-4 is a good way to achieve the idea, assuming official GPT-3 works better than Bing version of GPT-4.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info