Scion Rolling Magma build help SSFHC

So I haven't played since Breach as the person I used to play with got a big head and quit playing ARPGs with me. I am looking at coming back and loved scion and had a blast with Rolling Magma back then but I never could bring myself to play through the 4 act campaign several times each character (there was only 4 acts back then) so I never got to mapping as content. I was following some builds I had looked up on Youtube that were clearing with Magma as a starter and though it was designed for a witch there were scion alternative paths given. I am hoping for bandit advice and whatever replaced the bandit 2 and bandit 3 choices since the game doesn't send you through the first 4 acts several times. I am in act 2 and just got the gem and cleared the beast den. I think i made a mistake in activating Einar because now his little hunts pop up everywhere and make the run a little bit of a schlaug but he's active now so it's done. Here is what i have so far https://youtu.be/qpO-b29D9DQ
I plan on after grabbing the nodes I talk about there going back to the scion area and grabbing the 3 increased AOE nodes and then heading out into the blue/green side grabbing spell damage and working in towards that side but I haven't planned that far ahead, it's just a basic plan. 1 is this viable as a league starter, 2 is there a better way to accomplish the same goal, 3 is elementalist a good choice for ascendancy and what else should I be getting there?
Last bumped on Mar 8, 2023, 2:03:19 AM
anyone?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info