[PS4]No stone unturned trophy bug

Hi,

I did all the lore twice including the painful library and the Vaal area and no trophy.
There is no way to track anything on PS4 which makes this trophy really painful.

My psn is : benjkun.
Last bumped on Mar 6, 2023, 11:40:23 AM
Can any développer of the game can help me find out what I should do to unlock it or tell me if I’m missing one or not , or if the trophy is simply bugged ?
Thanks in advance not running this a third time !
I would assume you also have to get all Sanctum lore.

At least I had to get all (7) Kallandra lore last league to finally get the achivement.
Hi,

All of the sanctums lore no I didn’t they are required too ?
I didn’t see any maybe one Templar notes but that’s about it do you know where I can find a list of where and how to find them ?
"
Falconie_hawk wrote:

At least I had to get all (7) Kallandra lore last league to finally get the achivement.

That bug is fixed
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
"
benjkun wrote:
Hi,

I did all the lore twice including the painful library and the Vaal area and no trophy.
There is no way to track anything on PS4 which makes this trophy really painful.

Follow the guide for this achievement carefully.....
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
"
benjkun wrote:
Hi,

Hey, look at this video on Youtube!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xp44duyxHHA

In the video description there is a Doc that allows you to follow it better. If you understand excel, copy and paste the name of the Stones into your own file and control in your favor.
Alan Leonardo Piovesan
Hi,

Already follow that video that is awesome btw but yeah I don’t understand I follow the vid manually check the one I got twice but nothing.
If sanctum is not required I don’t know what is going on…
Thanks for all the replies tho 😋

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info