Whos playing?
(سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س
Last bumped on Mar 31, 2023, 7:20:56 PM
Not me.
😹😹😹😹😹
I do not and will not use TFT.
Gaming Granny :D
🐢🐢🐢🪲🪲🪲
I'll have to give it a shot sometime. Hope everyone that's trying it out has a great time.
Yeah nah. The game hasn't really gone anywhere, the long awaited dual wielder left me wanting, and the "small" deal with Tencent sealed the deal for me. But that's just me. More ARPG options are always good overall.
Currently playing on:
Ps5 - - Diablo IV s4, Predecessor, Dungeon Encounters, Assassins Creed Origins, Stellaris (finally);
Tablet - - Buriedbornes 2, Dawncaster Deckbuilder, Loop Hero, Fate GO;
and,
PC - - Word (book 2 draft is done! formatting and shit ensues.)
I recently started playing this. The first character I made was a Primalist, and then I was caught between going with Druid or Beastmaster, and ended up choosing the later (it wasn't an easy choice).

I destroyed everything through the story, I had a deathless character up until about level 75. Pets rekt everything, and once I got my 5 pets going good, I never really looked back. I mostly ignored crafting except for a few random pieces that I added minion damage to, but that was it.

The 5 pets I used were 2 wolves, raptor, scorpion, smilodon. I also use the spriggan form from the druid, I get more pets with the vines, a ranged attack to proc effects/skills (shark and viper), and a heal totem.

The game finally made me care about stuff like hp/armor/resists/endurance. So from level 75 to 85 I tripled my armor, went from 1200HP to 1800HP, raised endurance to 58% (60 is cap), it was previously in the 20s, and got a decent spread of resists, they're all 60+ at least. Armor/damage reduction with spriggan form up is 51%.

Pet damage went up by a good margin as well, mostly after using 2 dragonbone axes that have +10 added physical for minions, and the only other mod you really need on an axe is +% melee physical for minions, so that's super easy to craft, icing on the cake would be if you could get added effect like armor break on hit, etc but that's still only 2 mods.

I have my loot filter set to ignore anything that's not purple, unique, set items EXCEPT for specific item bases that I'm sniping for crafting, dragonbone axes being one of them, and top primalist base helmets and bodies being another. I'm also specifically sniping idols with "of fury" minion % increased attack speed. I'd fill the whole block up with those, I got a couple of flat 3 slots that are +15%, and a 4 square one with +20%.

Has anyone seen that movie Cocaine Bear? Hahaha, all my pets are basically cocaine versions of themselves with all the extra move speed and attack speed I got on them. The bear pet unfortunately isn't as good as the others I'm using, and I'd have to weigh 1 bear pet against 2 wolves or being individually better than the others I'm using, and it's not. Even with a 6th pet slot, I'd just use 3 wolves. I don't think there's any set or uniques that would give me an extra raptor or smilodon, outside of something like that I don't predict ever changing my pet lineup.
Last edited by MrSmiley21 on Mar 29, 2023, 8:00:41 PM
They barely did anything in the span of a year. And for what? Who asked for this totally unnecessary multiplayer?
Last edited by Johny_Snow on Mar 30, 2023, 11:28:20 AM
"
Johny_Snow wrote:
They barely did anything in the span of a year. And for what? Who asked for this totally unnecessary multiplayer?

Also the current implementation of MP is very bare bones and only works if you manually invite people from the friend list.

There are no messsage boards yet where players can jump right into random multiplayer action.

In the current state i would not call this a real multiplayer patch yet, a limited demo at best.
Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
Last edited by gandhar0 on Mar 30, 2023, 5:50:02 PM
"
Johny_Snow wrote:

Just in case you aren't being sarcastic, it's been a core goal since before alpha. They can hardly try to take so overt a stab at PoE without it, and LE is nothing if not a cluster of conceptual stabs at PoE. I honestly wish they had done something BETTER with those concepts because some of them, such as the crafting system and the huge skill trees, are pretty cool.
Currently playing on:
Ps5 - - Diablo IV s4, Predecessor, Dungeon Encounters, Assassins Creed Origins, Stellaris (finally);
Tablet - - Buriedbornes 2, Dawncaster Deckbuilder, Loop Hero, Fate GO;
and,
PC - - Word (book 2 draft is done! formatting and shit ensues.)
Isn't the multiplayer friends-only? So still far away from what PoE offers
"
Johny_Snow wrote:
Isn't the multiplayer friends-only? So still far away from what PoE offers

Yes. Only a limited MP experience relying on random people of the LE discord to be online when you want to play. Not going to work in most cases.

I would rather wait when message boards are implemented for random multiplayer parties. Given the track record that may take one more year.
Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info