Please give Console Players an Aura-Bar

Currently, we have to little space for all the Skills needed in advanced builds in the console UI.
What i usually do to free up buttons is use the weapon swap for my Auras. But the catch is, Aura gems cant be socketed in the weapon or shield.
My current build uses a Shaper shield with Reservation Efficiency, so i cant rely on that trick, leading my build to be starved for Buttons. I probably have to manually reassign my 3 Auras just to activate them in case i die and then switch back to my active skills again for gameplay.
Needless to say, that is a very clumsy and undesirable way.

Longs story short, there is a very simple solution to this problem:
A UI Bar that is specifically designed for Auras.
And is easy accessible by pressing the L2 button + Right stick. (Just like R2 + Right Stick does activate the weapon swap)
Alternatively, give us the option to activate/deactivate equipped Auras via the "skills" menu as a solution for this problem.

Console Players already suffer from a lot of quality of life features, like not being able to use auto cast skills on the movement command.
Please show some love to the console community, we play your game and support your company just as much as the pc crowd and deserve better!

Thanks in advance!
Last edited by way2stupid on Feb 18, 2023, 2:59:04 PM
Last bumped on Feb 23, 2023, 7:16:21 AM
please
There is kind of a workaround for it on Xbox. Activate the keybind that allows you to assign keys, but instead of assigning keys just scroll through pressing X to activate all the auras instead.

Might work the same way on PS.
Good idea!

There is a empty action bar when holding down both triggers on console but there is no way to assign buttons there from what i can tell. This would be a simple fix as the assets is already there just need to give us a way to assign skills to that bar...
WINTALITY
"
WINTALITY wrote:
Good idea!

There is a empty action bar when holding down both triggers on console but there is no way to assign buttons there from what i can tell. This would be a simple fix as the assets is already there just need to give us a way to assign skills to that bar...

The emtpy action bar with both triggers pressed seems to be reserved voor gameplay/league mechanics, and are therefore not assignable by the player.
"
SoulMule wrote:
There is kind of a workaround for it on Xbox. Activate the keybind that allows you to assign keys, but instead of assigning keys just scroll through pressing X to activate all the auras instead.

Might work the same way on PS.

How do i upvote and give awards?! It worked. Big thanks to you, this is a workaround that is actually doable.

For the Playstation people out there, method works as described, just press square instead of X to activate/deactivate Aura.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info