[3.20 - not up to date] 🌟 Purifying Flame 🌟 Selfcast Edition 🌟 ~20M DPS

Why Purifying Flame as a Templar?
Spoiler

It was the role-play fantasy of a holy templar. I wanted that exact look with Consecrated Grounds everywhere.

Why not Eldritch Battery?
Spoiler

Eldritch Battery can be strong, but it extremely reduces the potency of our regeneration!
I have tried MANY versions, but none have satisfied me as much as the Mana version.

Not only do we get mana with the points set, with the points set we have Molten Shell at almost 70% uptime!

What I can say about the build
Spoiler

✔️ MEGA Fun - Tanky and Stronk!
❌ Currently not able to clear Simu or do Ubers

A few words about the mechanics:
Spoiler
The Inquisitor fits perfectly here, for one we can use Righteous Fire with ease thanks to Voll's Helmet and Consecrated Grounds, but the Templar also gives us the advantage of not needing Curses or Expos as long as we have enough Crit! Because we ignore pretty much all enemy resistances!

I'm currently using Arcane Surge with Flame Dash, you'll always have to adjust the levels yourself. My Arcane Surge is now at Lv10, Supported with Increased Duration we have about 7 seconds of Arcane Surge up!
This brings us some DPS, and thanks to the 5th Ascendancy points "Illuminated Devotion", also some AOE!

then we get to AOE. AOE is King.
The more we have, the better. I currently have 33, and I'm very happy.
Anything less than 25 feels very strange when mapping.

You can put in Intensify, but it makes mapping a little clunky.
Intensify is basically EXTREMELY strong!, I could get almost 28M DPS with a different setup, but that goes to AOE and life. It's not worth it to me!

Showcase Videos:

Pob:

Gear:
Spoiler

"
This helmet brings everything. Life, resistances (incl. a little chaos), some armor and of course a huge chunk of regeneration.
Finding an enchantment for this helmet is difficult.
I farmed this one myself

"
These rings are unfortunately unbeatable in terms of damage. For me personally, therefore, not worth changing.

"
Get as much DPS out of these two slots as possible!
As Enchant we take Hearty (However, everything is open for you)

"
On the boot we best get Tailwind (Not a must, but gives a good DPS boost)

"
Unnerve is very strong, I didn't want to miss out on it. Life and life regeneration are possible, but resistances are important!

"
Life and Resistances. As much as possible

"
Unnatural Instinct is not a must, you can use the points used for this differently and achieve similar values
Watchers Eye is important, brings life and strong mods. Which mods you want depends on budget and need

📌 
Please! if you have more ideas, thoughts, critique or anything else, let me know!
I'm still working on this build and would appreciate any help!

Last edited by Kaukus1 on Aug 6, 2023, 6:07:27 AM
Last bumped on Aug 6, 2023, 6:06:30 AM
------------------- RESERVED -------------------
Did you league start with Purifying Flame? Does it have enough damage to be solid from the get go?

Thanks!
"
Laxgimly wrote:
Did you league start with Purifying Flame? Does it have enough damage to be solid from the get go?

Thanks!

Yep, started this league with this build, play 3-4 hours a day maybe, today got lvl 100, 9.6m DPS with my items and much space to do more.
Last edited by Icih3 on May 5, 2023, 12:41:13 PM
Is this build still viable? Seeing as how vitality and clarity mana reservation nodes are gone from the tree?
"
Bl0rk wrote:
Is this build still viable? Seeing as how vitality and clarity mana reservation nodes are gone from the tree?

Started with this build this league and succesfully got lvl 100 with it, 9.6 m DPS with middle juce items before respec. Cant show my tree now but you wont have problem with mana if you take uper tree points like this guy for example:

https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds/char/Micachan/OgnenayDed?i=10&search=class%3DInquisitor%26skill%3DPurifying-Flame

And yes, its not face tank but pretty tanky for map farming. Changed it only because needed more farm speed on maps to close achivments with "glass canon". But it`s pretty nice build I would say, not too expensive, can have nice damage.
Last edited by Icih3 on May 23, 2023, 7:42:36 AM
By the way, can gift this staff if someone needed for this build
Last edited by Icih3 on May 21, 2023, 11:12:44 AM
"
Icih3 wrote:
By the way, can gift this staff if someone needed for this build

Going for it, that staff looks mighty fine if you don't mind selling/giving :D
Last edited by Bl0rk on May 22, 2023, 6:46:40 AM
In-game name is Abattoir btw :)
"
Bl0rk wrote:
In-game name is Abattoir btw :)