Zizaran’s Class Gauntlet Event Starts on February 10!

I hope someday /played time will matter at these races...
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.
"
Sieegfreed wrote:
its not good, there was a time when the league was dead, like it is, and we had flashback events, with free box for participate, for GGG give a FREE box cost nothing, its even make people feels better and keep playing, even buying more stuffs, now... thats it... a event, not fun, were just few people receive some prize for play... a pitty, one more event to not play...

So you came here, to do what exactly ? its not really critisism, youre not voicing ideas or solutions of any kind. Youre whining...its not an insult, it is what youre doing.
"
I hope someday /played time will matter at these races...

Makes no sence..ppl would just be afk when they werent playing...you want a reward for the bloke that can waste the most electricity :D
Doesn't sound like a fun event. Not to me at least. So monaters, that are already too tanky, gonna take 20% to 35% more of my time and I can't use one of my favorite skills. And you are not even guaranteed a reward. But I guess this is made by a person on top of the ladder for others who are on top of the ladder, not for regular players.
Yet again another boring gauntlet made by organizers who rinse and repeat the same perspective of making it "hard" to see who comes out on top. These gauntlets shouldn't just have added mods, this makes them extremely boring and prizes and prize pools are only for people who are unemployed/streamers and can put a significant amount of time investment into the game. 90% of the time you see they same streamers on the top of the ladder because they're aloud to put in 16-24+ hours a day or more for an event outcome that is basically the same as other gauntlets. There should be more unique things happening during these gauntlets other then just making it harder. Cool, you add MTX prizes for people who can't put in time investment like other people. But at the same time there can be alot more done on planning side of things to make these more interesting. I find it hard to believe that the same organizers are tailoring these events because the gauntlet is supposed to be a HARD CHALLENGE. But in the end you're just playing through the game with additional map mods and running mostly white/blue maps for the entirety of the event regardless whether or not you are doing yellow maps to complete a bounty... The gauntlet was cool the first few times. But now it probably has the worst player retention out of any path of exile event because the organizers only tailor these events to people who can actually waste 3/4th's of there day every day of the event to actually participate for meaningful rewards. Sure you could look at it and play it as a personal achievement and goal, but for people who actually want to participate that actually work 10-hour shifts a day like I do 6days a week, we can't actually participate in any bounties or boss kill events because there is no /played system in effect for us to compete in, its just whoever is the first to do it. These events should be looked at in a more broad perspective, and there would be more retention behind them if the organizers weren't lazy and did small tweaks. Next time think about all of the players instead of the so called "ELITE" (people who actually participate 16h days to the event). Because in the end this event is only made for like maybe 50+ people. We see the same 10 people competing every gauntlet for top placement because they actually have the time to put into these events, because none of these events are based on /played. Which is understandable considering the fact that a /played event style makes you have to min/max ur time investment with being AFK. But this is a required sacrifice for other people being able to participate. I personally would not like to see another gauntlet after this one, But if one came sure, Cool. But I would rather another event then the gauntlet happen that I could actually participate in.
I do cross-league trading, You are first unless your join date is earlier then mine
Last edited by FastAndTheCurious on Feb 3, 2023, 6:59:58 AM
Totally this.
"
Yet again another boring gauntlet made by organizers who rinse and repeat the same perspective of making it "hard" to see who comes out on top. These gauntlets shouldn't just have added mods, this makes them extremely boring and prizes and prize pools are only for people who are unemployed/streamers and can put a significant amount of time investment into the game. 90% of the time you see they same streamers on the top of the ladder because they're aloud to put in 16-30+ hours a day or more for an event outcome that is basically the same as other gauntlets. There should be more unique things happening during these gauntlets other then just making it harder. Cool, you add MTX prizes for people who can't put in time investment like other people. But at the same time there can be alot more done on planning side of things to make these more interesting. I find it hard to believe that the same organizers are tailoring these events because the gauntlet is supposed to be a HARD CHALLENGE. But in the end you're just playing through the game with additional map mods and running mostly white/blue maps for the entirety of the event regardless whether or not you are doing yellow maps to complete a bounty... The gauntlet was cool the first few times. But now it probably has the worst player retention out of any path of exile event because the organizers only tailor these events to people who can actually waste 3/4th's of there day every day of the event to actually participate for meaningful rewards. Sure you could look at it and play it as a personal achievement and goal, but for people who actually want to participate that actually work 10-hour shifts a day like I do 6days a week, we can't actually participate in any bounties or boss kill events because there is no /played system in effect for us to compete in, its just whoever is the first to do it. These events should be looked at in a more broad perspective, and there would be more retention behind them if the organizers weren't lazy and did small tweaks. Next time think about all of the players instead of the so called "ELITE" (people who actually participate 16h days to the event). Because in the end this event is only made for like maybe 50+ people. We see the same 10 people competing every gauntlet for top placement because they actually have the time to put into these events, because none of these events are based on /played. Which is understandable considering the fact that a /played event style makes you have to min/max ur time investment with being AFK. But this is a required sacrifice for other people being able to participate. I personally would not like to see another gauntlet after this one, But if one came sure, Cool. But I would rather another event then the gauntlet happen that I could actually participate in.

You lost me at 30+ hours a day. You must be in a different universe.
Does anyone know what "[...] to get boss kill points you must submit your kills in the Path of Exile Community Racing Discord" means, exactly?

Does this prize pool only make sense for those who are familiar with and invested in some racing Discord community?... I have no idea what are these "points" or "flash bounties" that the main post refers to.
"
Ayanad wrote:
"
Yet again another boring gauntlet made by organizers who rinse and repeat the same perspective of making it "hard" to see who comes out on top. These gauntlets shouldn't just have added mods, this makes them extremely boring and prizes and prize pools are only for people who are unemployed/streamers and can put a significant amount of time investment into the game. 90% of the time you see they same streamers on the top of the ladder because they're aloud to put in 16-30+ hours a day or more for an event outcome that is basically the same as other gauntlets. There should be more unique things happening during these gauntlets other then just making it harder. Cool, you add MTX prizes for people who can't put in time investment like other people. But at the same time there can be alot more done on planning side of things to make these more interesting. I find it hard to believe that the same organizers are tailoring these events because the gauntlet is supposed to be a HARD CHALLENGE. But in the end you're just playing through the game with additional map mods and running mostly white/blue maps for the entirety of the event regardless whether or not you are doing yellow maps to complete a bounty... The gauntlet was cool the first few times. But now it probably has the worst player retention out of any path of exile event because the organizers only tailor these events to people who can actually waste 3/4th's of there day every day of the event to actually participate for meaningful rewards. Sure you could look at it and play it as a personal achievement and goal, but for people who actually want to participate that actually work 10-hour shifts a day like I do 6days a week, we can't actually participate in any bounties or boss kill events because there is no /played system in effect for us to compete in, its just whoever is the first to do it. These events should be looked at in a more broad perspective, and there would be more retention behind them if the organizers weren't lazy and did small tweaks. Next time think about all of the players instead of the so called "ELITE" (people who actually participate 16h days to the event). Because in the end this event is only made for like maybe 50+ people. We see the same 10 people competing every gauntlet for top placement because they actually have the time to put into these events, because none of these events are based on /played. Which is understandable considering the fact that a /played event style makes you have to min/max ur time investment with being AFK. But this is a required sacrifice for other people being able to participate. I personally would not like to see another gauntlet after this one, But if one came sure, Cool. But I would rather another event then the gauntlet happen that I could actually participate in.

You lost me at 30+ hours a day. You must be in a different universe.

That's were you failed to read 16-30+ hours a "DAY OR MORE", Common mistake. you would also know what this meant if you watch the event and look at the elapsed timers of streamers sitting at 40 hours at the start of an event. [Removed by Support]
I do cross-league trading, You are first unless your join date is earlier then mine
Last edited by Whai_GGG on Feb 3, 2023, 7:14:59 AM
I wouldn't worry about flash bounties or boss kills because you will not see them unless you have the time to commit 16hr's or more daily. also notice how there is barely anyone talking about the gauntlet and how much it has died down since the first one because nobody actually cares about these specific events as much as to watch them because 95% of the community can't actually participate because they're holding down jobs so they go for personal goals or MTX
Last edited by FastAndTheCurious on Feb 3, 2023, 7:03:15 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info