Face Off doesnt spawn 2 legion generals, only 1 (716.854.978)

Hello, I recently started farming legions and I found that I do not always have 2 generals in the map even tho the crystal shows me 2 lines.

In this bug report I popped off the crystal and cleared all enemies so they were released from the stasis. But I only encountered 1 general, not 2.

Can you please check the Face Off cluster in the Atlas passive tree as it doesnt seem to work properly?

My guess is that it doesnt work properly if one general would spawn near a wall as it would have been in this case (the line of the crystal went to a wall).

Thank you.
Last bumped on Jan 30, 2023, 8:17:19 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Another run where I SAW 2 generals but on release I only had one.

I did release everything before the timer could run out and the stasis did end. So if the stasis ends before the time then usually I should have 2 generals...

Bug report ID: 2.577.554.310
And another one: 1.217.994.288

I didnt end the stasis but I went to the way where the line was going and i couldnt find the general. I think he spawned out of bound...

Please pass this to the team and check if it is possible that generals either do not spawn if near a wall OR, if they are released out of stasis, somehow get missed.

Because it is annoying that we loose a chance to get 10-20 splinters per legion.
Ok GGG, how about this one: The line goes straight to the wall...?

I even checked if there is anything ABOVE where the line points to but there is nothing:

Edit: Pictures doesnt show for me. Only if I right-click and then "Image in new tab"
Last edited by TheInfernity on Jan 30, 2023, 4:57:46 PM
Thanks for your report, I'll pass this on.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info