The Forbidden Sanctum edition of Kirac's Vault Pass and the new set of Core Supporter Packs are now available on PlayStation 4!

Find out more about Kirac's Vault Pass here and check out the contents of our annual Core Supporter Packs contents in the video below.

Thank you for your support!
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
LET'S GO !
cheers!
Where can i buy the core pack whit the atlas hideout
i have been looking every where cant fint it
when i click on the core packs just tranfer me to sony site where path of exile is there is noting to click on
Last edited by supremebeing1983 on Jan 19, 2023, 12:11:45 PM
"
Where can i buy the core pack whit the atlas hideout
i have been looking every where cant fint it
when i click on the core packs just tranfer me to sony site where path of exile is there is noting to click on

The Atlas Hideout is an in-game item which comes from the purchase of the Voidborn Supporter Pack - please note that the PlayStation store is wallet capped so you may have to purchase the lower tier Core Supporter Pack (Tormentor Supporter Pack) and work your way up to purchasing the Voidborn Supporter Pack.

However, if you are having issues locating these packs in the PlayStation store could you please contact support@grindinggear.com with screenshots of what is displayed for you? Including your account name and character names as well would be greatly appreciated.
how do I buy the kiracs vault pass on playstation? says here it's $30 but I hut buy and just takes me to playstation pathofexile game and nothing else... you'd think after 10year+ with a game you all could've made a simple way to purchase packs lol like how hard is it to prompt which account you want to apply said purchased pack to... lol

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info