[PS5] Got stuck behind statue in Avarius fight in Act 5

If relevant, I'm playing the game on PS5.

The fight was going well and I had almost beat high templar Avarius, and I used Flame Dash to get out of danger now and then. I used it move out of danger to the right of the room on this occasion, and somehow got stuck behind a statue over there. Tried to use flame dash several more times to get away, but nothing happened. Looked like I was stuck there and couldn't move, like when you use it against a wall or edge that you can't 'dash' across.

Due to the room quickly filling with death effects and slams and whatnot, naturally I died rather quickly when stuck behind that statue. I took a picture of it on the PS5, but wasn't able to hit the buttons quickly enough while I was alive, so there is the death message and "where to respawn". The image is on the PS5 tho, and I'm not sure how it's possible to share that here. It was the statue on the right side of the room.

Thankfully I didn't lose any XP due to this being in Act 5, but had it been Act 10 or with a HC character, this would have sucked a great deal more.
Last bumped on Jan 19, 2023, 9:17:43 PM
PS5 issues go in console bug reports, not here.
"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!"
Looks like the thread was moved. I wasn't aware of this sub forum at the time, so I posted in the bug section.

I looked at the picture on the playstation again, and my character is stuck behind or inside the statue in the upper right side of the boss arena.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info