permanent "vk::Queue::submit::ErrorDeviceLost" crash only in maven areas

Error: vk::Queue::submit::ErrorDeviceLost

happens constantly in maven areas (invitations, maven herself)completly randomly
never had this in any other area of the game

if i do maven it crashes at least once or twice with that error message before im able to complete the fight, if i do certain invitations fast enough there is a chance that the game might not crash at all, which is rare though
I'd say on average that crash happens once every 1,5-2minutes i spent in a maven area fighting.

RTX3080
32GB RAM
AMD Ryzen 9 5900X

Vulkan Renderer, all graphic settings on lowest possible

twitch.tv/nex1233
steamcommunity.com/id/nex1233
discord : nexx#9045
Last bumped on Jan 17, 2023, 2:40:53 PM
"
nex1233 wrote:

happens constantly in maven areas (invitations, maven herself)completly randomly

if i do maven it crashes at least once or twice with that error message before im able to complete the fight, if i do certain invitations fast enough there is a chance that the game might not crash at all, which is rare though
I'd say on average that crash happens once every 1,5-2minutes i spent in a maven area fighting.

RTX3080
32GB RAM
AMD Ryzen 9 5900X

try this -->
1. Run packcheck.exe as "an administrator",
2. Delete the local PoE cache files here -->
C:\Users\"your windows account name"\AppData\Roaming\Path of Exile\
3. Now start PoE again as "an administrator". When at the login screen, select options.
4. Now set texture to MEDIUM and Sound channels to low.
5. Login to the game and remove ALL MTX from gems and gear (if you can't login to a char, then use another one and force all the MTX to be connected to this char and then try the other one again).
6. See if the issue is resolved ?

Try changing between DX11 / DX12 also
Last edited by HanSoloDK on Jan 15, 2023, 3:11:45 PM
"
HanSoloDK wrote:
"
nex1233 wrote:

RTX3080
32GB RAM
AMD Ryzen 9 5900X

try this -->
1. Run packcheck.exe as "an administrator",
2. Delete the local PoE cache files here -->
C:\Users\"your windows account name"\AppData\Roaming\Path of Exile\
3. Now start PoE again as "an administrator". When at the login screen, select options.
4. Now set texture to MEDIUM and Sound channels to low.
5. Login to the game and remove ALL MTX from gems and gear (if you can't login to a char, then use another one and force all the MTX to be connected to this char and then try the other one again).
6. See if the issue is resolved ?

Try changing between DX11 / DX12 also

Deleting all files under the poe Appdata folder seemed to help, thank you. This crash was triggering me super hard
twitch.tv/nex1233
steamcommunity.com/id/nex1233
discord : nexx#9045

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info