Blight crashes

It happen in blight maps or ordinary maps with blight encounters.
The game just quit itself before the screen freeze a few seconds.
Last bumped on Mar 28, 2024, 4:06:12 PM
I have same issue. Game closes when trying to build a tower. every single blighted map once.

Edit: "once" is not true. Today crashed 3 times in one blighted map. 2x when trying to build a tower.
My builds:
3.8 75/75 block 7.5k HP Zombie/Skeleton build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2650898
Last edited by zVisior on Jan 21, 2023, 12:18:21 PM
Same, client crashes near beginning of blight encounter.

Ref# 3,075,186,618
Same, it sometimes crashes in blight encounter, and almost always crashes in blighted maps. Usually after building a tower or two.
I have a fast enough PC for that not to happen.
So this is an ongoing bug that used to be listed in the known issues stickied thread as a high-priority bug, but has since been downgraded to just a normal known bug.

It's still occurring. I tried today with no blight passives allocated, and still crashed on probably my 4th attempt at a blight encounter in a regular map.

There's a patch today and once again I'm disappointed to see this still hasn't been fixed. It ruins an entire league mechanic for people. A real shame.
Blight still crashing.

weird
I have same issue. Game closes when trying to build a tower.
Today's teaser for upcoming QoL features shows that the oils required for anointing a notable passive skill now show up as text when holding Alt. That's nice. Now how about fixing the 2+ year old blight bug so that it doesn't constantly crash and is actually playable for everyone?
I'm so tired of losing 10% of my experience for a death that is out of my control. Sure I can stop playing blight. I don't really think we can justify having it still in the game then. I know I'm just screaming in to the void, but please fix blight crashes. It's a fun game-mode.
Same problem since 3.14...

GGG please fix blight!!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info