BUGS, PROBLMES AND THINGS THAT NEED ADDRESSING ON CONSOLE

Hi I'm writing this post as I'm someone who id say "puts a lot of hours" into this game, iv noticed these following things id love some of the dev's to take a look at or alternatively if any of the dev's/admin would like to reach out to me and get video footage I'm sure I could provide some so with that said:

1): Every time I get to 20% XP now at level 97 I seen to ALWAYS get a 1 shot done again me no matter the map the rolls or the mobs it always happens and dragged my XP back down to 0 then I'm free to run around free as a bird WHY??.

I also have my speed decreased its pretty obviously it happens as well in conjunction with the 20XP thing then goes back to "full speed" once I'm back at 0 this has happened for as many seasons as I can remember and it really needs to be taking out the game its not "player engagement" its just a annoying patent you have added/coded into the game.

2): The Challenge for have 4 void stones in you're Atlas is glitched and doesn't trigger meaning the game doesn't realise I have 4 void stones in my Atlas ALTHOUGH the map itself changes so all maps appear T16 the loot DOES NOT REFLECT THIS CHANGE.

with that said EVER single YT/Twitch streamer and OG PoE player have stated on there videos that unlike other seasons there seems to be a loot increase in not only quantity but also in Rarity.

So as stated, with this challenge it seems like I'm not getting the full benefit and I'd it like if someone could look at my account please because I'd like you to look at exactly what iv done and ran and I'm still to see anything like a HH, Mageblood, etc etc iv ran thousands of maps, iv rerolled Gwennen thousands of times, iv non stopped farmed since the season has came out.

3)Expedition and other things on the Maven tree : Now I'm not the only person to notice this for sure i have had people come to my stream and ask me about it as well, SO it seems like the more you want something from the tree the less likely you are to get it for instance I as well as others from my stream spec'ed into Harvest and picked the "less likely to receive Blue seed and Red seeds so Yellow would be the more likely to get, only to find even more Red n Blue then ever.
Or like spec'ing in the change to get divination Strongboxes,, 70% increase from the maven iv seen less and less of them than I did when I didn't have them spec'ed in, eater of worlds Alters I ran a fully spec'ed Eater map after map only to find none or 1 Alter I then unspec'ed everything and got 6 Alters in one map?? unspec'ed how is that possible SURELY spending you're Skill points should always give you more then not using skill points??.
the worse one is when i fully spec'ed Expedition put in Tujen 90% increased chance then never seen him for a full day of farming expedition

3)Sanctum challenges.... Iv ran and fully completed every single sanctum iv ran iv maybe died about 3 times make because of heavy amounts of Afflictions on me HOWEVER this is what I'm bringing to light some of the Afflictions you have put in the challenges done seem to exist in the game iv ran full Affliction sanctums and full boon, full PACK Sanctums and still some of the Afflictions seem missing

I really hope someone looks into this, looks into the things iv mentioned and if someone can look into my account and see what iv done and the little returns iv received especially the Expedition stuff I'm literally getting like 5-10 rerolls out of like 15 Expedition's completed especially with Gwennen considering you have nerfed her into the ground iv just have to buy 600 rerolls on trade and i got 1 unique from her outta the 600 not including the thousand or so iv already put in her

Guys comment below if you have noticed anything iv mentioned on hear of if there's anything else you feel should be looked at I might have missed but these are the most noticeable ones for me imo
Last bumped on Jan 12, 2023, 8:24:20 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info