3.20.1b Hotfix

3.20.1b Hotfix:

• Fixed a bug introduced in 3.20.1b causing challenge icons to not display in chat.

You will need to restart your client to get this client fix.
Has any exile really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
Last bumped on Jan 14, 2023, 8:30:25 PM
Thanks!

Also, damn you for adding all of these reverse holo Charizards to collect. Will there be an update for the unique tab to store 1 of each foil variant of a unique item? That would make the unique tab way more awesome for collecting.

Yet another unpaid Path of Exile 2 Alpha Tester.
Last edited by TwentyFiveEX on Jan 12, 2023, 11:14:20 AM
not fixed.
ty
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
New patch causes random crashes frequently with vulkan and directx 12
There's way more flickering with either renderers in the game and I updated to lastest nvidia to no avail.

Not a fan of rngesus mechanics in sanctum while you nerf div and basic currency rates. Remove deceptive mirror as an affliction it's robbed me (am sure others well) of multiple divines now and quite frankly am sick of mechanic that shows up at the worst time possible to screw you even more than the league mechanic is already built too. That or actually up the rate of div rewards or keep it same as launch which everyone knows you won't.
Last edited by Nuttyhater on Jan 12, 2023, 3:51:00 PM
i have not been able to connect since installing the new patch , short of resetting my entire PC i don't know what more i can do pls someone help me
after patch , all Smuggler's Cache is missing in map !! I cant find them even run over 30 map ...
Massive CPU Latency Spikes on all renderers since patch. Unplayable in dense situations. Please check.
harvest monster name colours fix when?
poe is going down fast. Diablo 4 and Baldur's Gate 3 have no performance issues. play them instead

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info