[Xbox Series X] Cruel labyrinth traps becoming invisible and odd desync with narrations.

Running the Cruel lab on my 61 Scion Ophiuchus I noticed some odd behavior in the lab today, I ran the lab a few times and noticed this issue each time. It seems if you play the full narrations from each lore item then later rooms in the labyrinth can become odd and mobs act odd.

What I mean by this is that the spinning blade traps can not be shown visually they are invisible then they re appear at one location to a few seconds later adjust to a different location. During this readjustment time it can be deadly because the audio is not playing indicating there is a trap located at that location nor is their damage cues.

The slam blades and doors seemed to not be effected by this.

This odd behavior only seems to happen after engaging and listening to all of the lore items while also fighting mobs, The difference became incredibly noticeable when you get to the final Izaro fight and visually he can be executing one move only to have a different move and location be happening. The clear example I saw was him jumping to the location of my Totem acrost the room only to have when he landed his golden ground slam shoot out of a location on my side of the room to my left of player location on the complete opposite side of the room and a completely different attack being executed from what was shown visually. This was while the lore audio in the rest room before the final fight is playing while fighting Izaro The audio stacking from my brands orbs and other skills were also clashing incredibly hard with the overall audio space. If you don't have all of the narrations play while fighting through the lab this issue seems to not be there, Bringing this to your attention incase it is a odd specific bug with the audio on Xbox specifically that could ruin someone's playthrough.

Additional info: 500MB internet speeds with no other internet load I was aware of with no other desync at any other time during my playthrough.
Last bumped on Jan 11, 2023, 2:52:48 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info