Cant import characters on path of building (account set to private when its not?)

Hey guys, need advice, trying to import my acc on path of building (https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/PhoenixKD/characters) but it doesnt work and tells me my account is set to private, however when i go into privacy settings everything is un-checked, even checked and unchecked everything in case it's bugged but it doesnt change anything so does someone have a solution to this problem ?
Thanks !
Last bumped on Apr 12, 2024, 2:19:54 AM
Your account doesn't currently appear to be set to private. If you haven't done so already, it may be worthwhile restarting/updating your Path of Building client.
Thanks for the quick answer,

I updated / restarted a few hours ago, done it again but doesnt change anything, by any means would it be because i'm using POB Fork ?
"
PhoenixKD wrote:
Thanks for the quick answer,

I updated / restarted a few hours ago, done it again but doesnt change anything, by any means would it be because i'm using POB Fork ?

PoB (or the fork) isn't "officially" supported by GGG so they probably can't help you much more.

Are you sure you're entering your account name (PhoenixKD) properly when importing your characters?
Thanks,

Hmm well im entering this link : https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/PhoenixKD/characters

Tried without the /characters still doesnt work

Thing is that i dont understand why it says it doesnt work because my acc is on private

I have POB 2.25.1

Also tried the url encoder, doesnt work
You don't need to enter a link - use the character import function, select "PC" and then just your account name in the next box.

Edit: I can see your account and characters just fine in PoB, so it's not private.
😹😹😹😹😹
I do not and will not use TFT.
Gaming Granny :D
🐢🐢🐢🪲🪲🪲
Last edited by xjjanie on Jan 9, 2023, 6:17:48 PM
Ohhhh you're my hero dude thanks it works lmao
Hi,
I got the exact same problem. I entered my character's account name, not the url, but still. I can't import it while I updated PoB, checked my settings, changed it to private and back to public right after just to be sure.
i am unable to import my builds i have followed everything above and still doesnt work could someone check my account and see if they can find them
Same here. It worked perfectly earlier today, but suddenly it just stopped.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info