timeless jewel noteble changed ? buged ?

Hello GGG

i bought 140620 seed elegant hubris timeless jewel for 35 divines last night

i used it in past it use to give 160 rarity and 160 Minion damage in witch top area PoB and Other timeless database are still showing what it use to give

but now Malicious Intent Noteble is giving 80 Minion Life insted of 40 Rarity

140620 Seed PoB

i tested farther with one of my favourite seed 116580 which was 240 minion damage jewel i used in past 2 leagues Malicious Intent noteble in 116580 is giving 50 lightning res insted of 80 minion damage (PoB and Other Database still showing it as 240 minion damage jewel)

i dont care if PoB or other database are accurate or not
i am asking for explanation because i used this seeds in past and spend big money to buy them in currant league but they do not work as they did in past

IGN: Cheap

The unending pain has left me strangely wretched
At one intoxicating glance, I lost my faith to you
My life is now a tale of the past Spent, sacrificed at the alter of the deity - you!
Last bumped on Jan 8, 2023, 7:52:05 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Did you have your old jewel in Standard league to prove it changed somehow?
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
yes i have old jewel even soketed into tree in standard but it also got changed lol and you can still see pob is showing them as they were in 3.19

Edited :- im big timeless jewel trader and i manually checked thousands of jewels and had my own database with 400+ good seeds before this reverse engineered data come last league

My life is now a tale of the past Spent, sacrificed at the alter of the deity - you!
Last edited by imran_symbian on Jan 8, 2023, 6:05:15 AM
"
imran_symbian wrote:
yes i have old jewel even soketed into tree in standard but it also got changed lol and you can still see pob is showing them as they were in 3.19

Then it is not really a "bug", but the infamous new trend on not having all the nerf written on the patch notes
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

sadly big chance that @neohongkong is spot on here. That's how GGG "rolls" now.
To be fair. This league the tree has minor changes such as keystone replacement (thus it is not the "same" tree as last league), but no one would think about affecting timeless jewel and then not appear in patch notes

Last edited by neohongkong on Jan 8, 2023, 9:13:00 AM
in both seeds only Malicious Intent Noteble is changed all other stuff is same as before that is why i am hoping its bug

Is the god same on both? Atleast in the picture you have 2 different keystones so you might have bought a wrong god one with the right seed so its not the same jewel.
When you check POB you should also make sure to use the newest tree, not an outdated one. It is clearly visible that your POB build doesn't use 3.20.
> Fixed a bug which allowed the Bestiary craft using The Black Morrigan Recipe to not respect item socket rules.

This company can't get any worse.
This is not a bug. Historic Jewels modify different passive skills differently. The underlying tree has changed - the Skittering Runes notable used to be in that position, now Malicious Intent is there and Skittering Runes was moved further down close to the centre of the tree.

These are different notables that do different things and are affected differently by Historic Jewels.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info