Today, we have a variety of both concept art and 3D art related to things introduced in The Forbidden Sanctum Expansion! Check it out in today's news post!

Dawnstrider

Entropic Devastation

Oriath's End

Progenesis

Echoforge

Eternal Damnation

Relics

Unique Relics

Divinia

Lycia

SPOILER WARNING: If you have not yet completed the Sanctum's final boss and don't want to be spoiled, don't open this spoiler!
Spoiler

Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
nice
Love it, the bosses in Sanctum are all very well made

Humanoid bosses, you guys do it the best
nice
Didn't expect lycia :D
Some interesting designs there.
From League Starter to Shaper – Cheap, Tanky, Fast and Fun Physical ST – Very Detailed Guide
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077519

Gannicus, God of the Arena – Deathless Uber Elder for Everyone
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2627521
Art team has done an amazing job as always. Love these types of posts
Very neat
relics looks great
"Is there such a thing as an absolute, timeless enemy? There is no such thing, and never has been. And the reason
is that our enemies are human beings like us. They can only be our enemies in relative terms."
POggest leuage since long time! Please please please make forbidden sacntum core!!! <3 its soo much fun. it such a nice layer of random fun added on top! it feels exactlly like whats the best in poe, in every room there can be a mirror!

Keep it up GG loot is fixed, im having so much fun this leauge, enjoying such mechanical detailed leauge mechanics much more then pure clear speed leauges!

I have a request for the future changes, please buff defances even more. Like im fully investing in defences 65% Pure block chance, NOT with Glancing Blows, 43% evade chance, 100% spell suppression, 33% spell block, 75% all resistances, 76% phys damage reduction: with 17.8k armour and 4 endurance charges(gain when being hit), 1300+ effective life regen, 80-90% reduced extra crit damage taken, 40% chill on all big bosses.

... and still. my build get one shottet by any uber boss attak, so everyone else going eldrich battery and 3k life. and omegamillions of dps can do uber bosses. Soo yeah dont know if thats a good balance but still. I guess thats just the way this game works which is also fine but i just wanted to put it out here. Thank you very much love.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info