[3.22] CoC Ice Spear Build | Occultist | Trial of the Ancestors | Path of Exile 3.22

Try adding pantheon gods to reduse damage over time and have +chaos res against damage over time (Arakaali) and also Aberrath with ignore burning ground is thicc
Sup! Suddenly i have a question. If i use setup with 2 quick getaways, repeater, onslaught from flask and Cospri with 14% AS, cyclone's APS is 7.58 which is a bit more then trigger breakdown. Don't have any other sources of AS. How can i solve it?
"
Sup! Suddenly i have a question. If i use setup with 2 quick getaways, repeater, onslaught from flask and Cospri with 14% AS, cyclone's APS is 7.58 which is a bit more then trigger breakdown. Don't have any other sources of AS. How can i solve it?

Maybe with another Cospri with less Attack Speed?
Last edited by madrider86 on Apr 25, 2023, 1:11:55 PM
Build fills quite squishy at the moment. I know I am not running the most optimal setup in the world. Going to try to use an enlighten level 4 to fit in determination and Defiance banner once I get the currency.
"
Maybe with another Cospri with less Attack Speed?

ATM i'm running 13% AS and it's fine. However in this section it is set to be 14%. That's why i'm asking. Prabably i will replace one quick getaway with more crit chance and fit 14%
does momentum really work in this setup? no matter what I tested, I can`t see any effect.
Yo I logged in this morning after playing last night and for some reason can not activate all of my skills now. It says I don't have enough life to reserve but it has been working fine up until now (I league started this). Didn't change anything at all and it's just broken out of nowhere. I have a jewel increasing efficiency of skills, have every passive node in the tree, every piece of required gear. Not sure why it's broken. Would appreciate if someone could go on my profile and look at my character, cheers.
"
zKronos wrote:
Yo I logged in this morning after playing last night and for some reason can not activate all of my skills now. It says I don't have enough life to reserve but it has been working fine up until now (I league started this). Didn't change anything at all and it's just broken out of nowhere. I have a jewel increasing efficiency of skills, have every passive node in the tree, every piece of required gear. Not sure why it's broken. Would appreciate if someone could go on my profile and look at my character, cheers.

Neverind, was a crucible tree on my Cospris Malice lol.
Build video is now private
I understand that the link to the video in this manual is confused with the 52% CDR version? and in that manual too

I'm sorry, my eyes are crooked
Last edited by SpooneR26 on May 9, 2023, 2:20:49 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info