My stats:
- 82% fire resist
- 82% cold resist
- 82% lightning resist
- -60% chaos resist
- 2k hp
- 2.4k armour (33% physical reduce)

This is my skill tree:
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgUAAnEEswVbDH0QfxRNFm8ZLhmFGjgabB8CJKon7SlPLJwtHzbFNtg26TrYPAU9X0bXSRtN2FJTVa5VxlnzYG1tGYFvgh6Cm4M4h2WLjIx2j0aPppBVl5WX9JwtnYCdrp48n9-iAKcIp4Ssqq-3uJO53cAawfPGns9l0NDUj9gk2t3bC-Fz42rkIuw47FXtIO8O73zwH_Fs890=

I'm currently in act 3 merciless, but I've been told that my HP is too low and I might get 1-shot by something. Also my chaos resist is too low, but it's not been an issue so far

I don't know where to go with my passive tree now, though, because I didn't expect to make it this far (I usually die around lvl 40 xD)

I could go for the burn damage nodes, the crit nodes with serpent stance, or try and get some HP, although I'm not sure which way to go

Thoughts?

Thanks
IGN: Xiandrii
Timezone: London, GMT
Last edited by xiandrii on Apr 14, 2013, 11:54:29 AM
Well your hp is pretty low indeed, for mapping you should have at least something around 3k hp or you'll simply end up dying.

You've already traveled quite a bit over the skill tree to get to the marauder starting area yet you've passed out the extremely valuable health nodes there what kinda makes me wonder why you did go there in the first place.

While i don't exactly know what build you are playing my Explosive arrow Templar looks pretty similar to your build so far so it might give you a few hints on where you could be heading next:

Hey, thanks for the input

I've decided that it would be better for me if I went into the center of the passive tree instead of going for the marauder hp nodes. I originally went down there to get the +5% maximum resists, since they seemed to be pretty pretty much a requirement for mapping

Here's what I came up with:
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/...

I'm sitting at almost 2.7k hp now which is a start :D
IGN: Xiandrii
Timezone: London, GMT
Last edited by xiandrii on Apr 15, 2013, 2:54:12 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info