The seasonal winter microtransactions are now available in the store for a limited time! A selection of seven snowy cosmetic effects, including a helmet, a character effect, fireworks, pets and hideout decorations will help to set a festive mood for the upcoming holidays!

The Demonic Arctic Reindeer Pet, Yeti Mask, Polar Bear Cub, Snowman Hideout Decoration, Ice Sculpture Hideout Decoration, Frigid Character Effect, and Frigid Fireworks will only be available in the store until January 8th (NZT) and won't return until the next December/January holiday period! Check them out by watching the videos below, or click here to get yours.

If you're looking to get some points, consider checking out our new Sanctum Supporter Packs or the current Core Supporter Packs, which are leaving the store very soon. Thank you so much for your support!
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
Cold as ice!
nice bro!!!
awesome!!!!
LET'S GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
Normally it would odd for a Kiwi company to do given the Southern Hemisphere is in the middle of summer, but fuck it's been abnormally cold lately. Triple La Niña'll do that.

So eh, sure.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
Man that bear is CUTE!
I see the Baby Blizzard Bear there!
"
I've seen it before, it happens all the time
You're closing the door, you leave the world behind
You're digging for gold, you're throwing away
A fortune in feelings, but someday you'll pay

You're as cold as ice!
You're willing to sacrifice our love..
Yet another unpaid Path of Exile 2 Alpha Tester.
damnit I wanted a santa hat
can a bitch get her hat back

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info