The Forbidden Sanctum Item Filter Update

Love the league but lack of polish on QOL detracts. Offer more choices in merchant. Sanctum clear and floor benefits should be higher if you're going to basically rig it to have fail runs. There's no reason for a percentage based resolve affliction to totally krangle a run eventually especially when given on 1st or 2nd floor. Bugs kill ziz. Stuff like this get passed around more than postives like I'm getting divines from the mechanic which only expedition and arch rival not much else since betrayal.

Don't bring a knife to a gun fight and sanctum is fine. I want to run sanctum vs kalandra being mostly a chore that never paid off till last month when it didn't really matter.

I enjoy the slow burn as a distraction but if it lacks build up like delve or heist and is more like alva diff needs to come down or rewards need to come up. You have runs which literally rig against the player immensely, which is the point but no real reward for a run in which one can't have much resolve/inspiration vs monster that get more hp, resistances and speed.

Rngesus should be loaded for the type of difficulty one is facing. Big hits are nice only ritual, kalanda loot goblins, and arch has competed with raw divines as you go up in difficulty. Yet for the scaling that is obvious and often 5- 50x the reward isn't close. Gonna be loud about it a player can better spend your time if currency is your thing and without the difficulty for the addicts wanting to try a new flavor it's gravy. I'm with others content wise the scope is on bullseye just needs refinement.

Atlas is saving the league as usual. Buff metamorph for the love of god it's pathetic.

Last edited by Nuttyhater on Dec 18, 2022, 4:55:21 PM
"
Xzorn wrote:
"
Path of Exile's built-in item filter

The what?

The Path of Exile's built-in item "show-everything-non-filter" filter
"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched - they must be felt with the heart."
I'm so bad at this legaue haha and DECOY TOTEM isn't helping lol
I haven enjoyed a league mechanic so much since Betrayal (my previous favorite league).

Loving it! Thanks for the extra content
"
PsiBlades2002 wrote:
I haven enjoyed a league mechanic so much since Betrayal (my previous favorite league).

Loving it! Thanks for the extra content

Extra ≅ Unfinished
ok
"
Fart_Smucker wrote:

Extra ≅ Unfinished

The game is always a work in progress. This league is fun and I'm glad they're continuing to make updates.
e q jugg
Still can't pick up loot in %currentdate%
"
BaggerX wrote:
"
Fart_Smucker wrote:

Extra ≅ Unfinished

The game is always a work in progress. This league is fun and I'm glad they're continuing to make updates.

PoE client-side version selection when? ? ?
Still can't pick up loot in %currentdate%
So for silly idiots like me who still make their own filters what parameter does this fit under? putting BaseType "Lycia" or "Invocation" isn't working even though it works with jeweller orbs with just "jeweller"

edited for spelling

Also can we make them stop charging their "telegraphed" attacks off screen. Aint fun losing half resolve from an off screen attack from a mob you didnt even know was there
Last edited by Borrisladd on Dec 18, 2022, 8:43:44 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info