Can't complete Einar quest (Ruthless Sanctum)

Got to act 8 in Ruthless with my first character of the league and realised that I hadn't seen Einar or any rare beasts for a long time. Checked quest log and I can see that the quest Einhar's Hunt ("Meet Einar in the wild to hunt a beast") is still incomplete. I remember the initial quest did trigger when I was in act 2 but I must have left the area without completing it.

Einar is still in the act 2 town but has nothing beyond his default lore texts to say when you talk to him.

I have tried running through all of the outdoor areas in act 2 three times now and no beasts or Einar have appeared.

Feel like I'm missing out on an important source of crafting here (important since this is so restricted by design in Ruthless).
Last bumped on Mar 21, 2023, 8:14:02 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Starting a second character in the Ruthless league and got him up to act 2. Same state - Einar is in act 2 town but doesn't appear in any other areas, nor do any beasts. Bestiary screen shows it has two beasts captured but I can't visit the Menagerie.
Same issue here, can't find Einhar in Riverways or nowhere else either. Now in maps and zero beasts or Einhar seen.

Also, can't find Immortal Syndicate in act 9, the quest says to find them. But after running all zones through couple of times, zero Jun or Syndicate members seen.

SSF ruthless sanctum league.
"
Myssy wrote:
Also, can't find Immortal Syndicate in act 9, the quest says to find them. But after running all zones through couple of times, zero Jun or Syndicate members seen.

SSF ruthless sanctum league.

Same thing with Immortal syndicate in regular Ruthless Sanctum here.

Still no sign of Einar either, so have gone back to Hardcore Sanctum instead.
Now after days of maps, Einhar showed up in a map and after that menagerie was available. Same with Jun, showed up in maps eventually.

Kinda sad that you get the quest to meet for example Einhar in Riverways and because of Ruthless odds, he doesn't always spawn.
The same stuff, I've searched everywhere in the wild, but Einhar is a good hiding hunted, can't find him :-)
Still not working in Ruthless Gold, Einhar is standing in town and I have tried all other areas in Act 2.
This is not a bug. In Ruthless Leagues, masters such as Einhar do not have guaranteed quest spawns like they do in the base game. This is why the quest log is different in Ruthless, and does not direct you to a specific area.

You can still find them randomly, albeit rarely, or wait until endgame Maps where you can use scarabs or Atlas Missions.
Code warrior

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info