What's been discovered so far?

"What We've Been Working On" Would of been a much better headline to see than this.
Wonder when you will make something new for minions, been so many seasons with nerfs without end and now primordial are gated behind delve, would be nice with something interesting.

I did like the change to poison etc. But the items last 8 season have been completely irrelevant.
it's bin discovered that mtx team is doing way better job then the development team of the game and all systems
"
Jerle wrote:
I’m just concerned there doesn’t seem to be any dev reaction to the common feedbacks about how poorly tuned and unrewarding the league mechanic is. It’s probably something l won’t dabble too much in until I tackle it’s league challenges.

Actually, it is rewarding but only to top players, as all rewards are from finishing the Sanctum on high tier maps
Spoiler
omg the new boss is dogshit

PS: Love the staff <3
Last edited by cashiopayanini on Dec 14, 2022, 10:20:30 AM
I think Echoforge should say, "Cannot deal non-Chaos Damage" like on Replica Alberon's Warpath.
Way to many down sides on most of them like Echoforge has 4 bad stats why?
And The Winds of Fat same thing two downs sides making it useless (Should have just added non-critical strikes deal no damage) the 50% not needed.
Week one: someone have found the receipt for Dead Reckoning?
That boss fight looks like a dogshit.
And build-enabling uniques (Dead Reckoning) hidden as receipt is dumb AF.
lol there is a second floor

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info