Trade Board not updating on poe trade

When I went to trade board and looked up kalandra reflection there was 4 listed on the site but 8 listed threw the game, my refection on kalandra wasn't even listed on the trade site even though I had it in a public tab for over an hour.
Last bumped on Dec 13, 2022, 6:22:05 AM
There are two separate issues here:

1) your item not showing on the trade site even when you want it to

2) some items not showing on the trade site even though they show in the trade market

They may sound like the same issue... but they aren't.

What you are experiencing can sometimes be resolved by either changing zones, or by taking the item out the public tab and then putting it back in. Or changing the price.

The second issue is partially caused by the first, but is also caused by people who want to do "bad trade behavior" like pricefixing, etc, who will forcibly delist their items from the trade website. This does not delist them from the in-game trade market.

Why do they do this? On the trade site, you can see who listed the item, which shows you that a bunch of stuff is listed by the same person, AND you can block that person.

They can still do bad behavior by having lots of accounts, but it's easier for them when they don't have to do that.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info