3.20.0 Hotfix 11

3.20.0 Hotfix 11

• Fixed a bug where your Inspiration value in a Sanctum would not update until you lost it all.
  • Explosives once again spawn in the Olroth encounter.
  • Fixed a bug where the Primordial Voidforge microtransaction could not be claimed from Kirac's Vault.
  • Fixed a bug that caused Magic Weapons with 3 Warbands prefix modifiers to be able to drop.
  • We've disabled the rare monster modifier reward outcome that steals the modifiers of the slain monster as this could become quite deadly for players when in reflect maps.

You will need to enter a new area for the changes to take effect.
Has any exile really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
Last bumped on Dec 14, 2022, 11:15:53 AM
fix hideouts.
Wait, you disabled the "headhunter" chance for gaining a rare monster mod for a few seconds?
Fix The Saviour please. I'm crying right now.
"
PyrotechX wrote:
Wait, you disabled the "headhunter" chance for gaining a rare monster mod for a few seconds?

There is a rare mob which gives you a "Headhunter" effect, and I think they remove that effect. Not the original headhunter effect (or from the gem)
This is the happiest day of my life and the best Christmas gift yet...The disable of the HH stealing buff makes me cry tears of joy
Never invite Vorana, Last To Fall at a beer party.
"
PyrotechX wrote:

Yea, but their reasoning for it is actually good. Imagine going into an ele reflect map as a pure phys based char and you steal a mod that gives you elemental damage with ZERO indication and no time to react you hit the next mob and instantly kill yourself.

Bad.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info