Exposure from monsters now -25% instead of -10%?

GGG, did you guys stealth buff monsters again? I haven't found a single word about exposure buff for mobs in the 3.20 patch notes. Not only you left all ArchNem bullshit on monsters, by simply renaming the mods, but now you need to have even more overcap to not get one shot.

https://imgur.com/a/K0L0axJ

-25% from a regular mob in act 1. That's stronger than a Frost Bomb or Wave of Conviction. Now par it with a elemental Curse on you or any other source of -res and you're cooked. You need like what now, +60% overcap now after act 10 (which is already -60% penalty). I really hope it's just another oversight by a dev team, not intended. Please revert to old -10% like it was before.

https://www.poewiki.net/wiki/Archnemesis_modifier
Flame/Frost/Stormweaver for reference.
Last bumped on Dec 23, 2022, 8:05:49 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Bump. Can you look into this/add this to known issues or live updates list? Any answer from dev team perhaprs? Anyone noticed the change?
Thanks for your report, this is intended.
"
Jatin_GGG wrote:

Why did you not include it in the patch notes? What Is the reason monsters have strongest exposure in the game?

Your response really lacks.
"
Jatin_GGG wrote:

So I take that to mean it was also intentionally left out of the patch notes.
Last edited by Mecielle on Dec 14, 2022, 4:54:16 AM
"
Jatin_GGG wrote:

Why this wasn't in the patch notes?
time to stack that elemental resist... who knew. good find, too bad this happens every league :)
also didnt find a single loot goblin yet (just the little guy that gives you a bunch of alts).
"
Mecielle wrote:
"
Jatin_GGG wrote:

"
"
Jatin_GGG wrote:

Why did you not include it in the patch notes? What Is the reason monsters have strongest exposure in the game?

it's their game, they can modify any value they want for any reason they want. if you don't like it, go play another game or create your own
"Path of Exile's engine is currently modern, lean and fast." - Chris Wilson, September 19th, 2019

"It looks like we broke something with 3.10.0. We don't know what it is yet." - Bex, March 16th, 2020
"
girng wrote:
"
Mecielle wrote:
"
Jatin_GGG wrote:

"
"
Jatin_GGG wrote:

it's their game, they can modify any value they want for any reason they want. if you don't like it, go play another game or create your own

Thanks for the advice, downloading Last Epoch.
"
girng wrote:
"
Mecielle wrote:
"
Jatin_GGG wrote:

"
"
Jatin_GGG wrote:

clown

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info