We've just released the Sanctum Mystery Box, a new mystery box without duplicate microtransactions! Each of the microtransactions in this mystery box has visual behaviour that interacts with your gameplay.

There are 14 microtransactions that you can find in the Sanctum Mystery Box. Each of these microtransactions has a varying number of thematic variations, and you'll never receive a duplicate copy of a variation that you have already opened. For example, if you open the Sulphurous Gargoyle Wings variant of the Gargoyle Wings, you may later receive the Pitch-black variant, but you'll never get a duplicate Sulphurous one. Check out the full details at pathofexile.com/mystery-box
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
Nice
POG
Pure gold
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.
Imma gonna be honest here, this is the least exciting mystery box to date.. im not even gonna buy one.. which is nuts cause I buy ATLEAST 1 every league.. there is nothing here.
Mathils actual cat
some of these are really good
These new style mtx's are so good. Kudos to whoever thought this shit up. :)
Just a lowly standard player. May RNGesus be with you.
this is bad. mystery boxes are getting worse and worse. same with supporter packs.
Does the pet scale with size?

Same question for the cat wand!

Thanks!
I usually spend the majority of my points on the new lootbox despite what reddit says about them being evil gambling. They are a good deal if you have discipline, but I don't really feel this one. I like the portal and the flask shield, but everything else is pretty mid as the zoom zooms would say.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info