The Forbidden Sanctum Launch - Live Updates 🔴

GUys! Thank you for this awesome leauge!! im having the most fun, i mean was not so hard to after the desaster of last leauge, loot feels good, no more fomo. Leauge mechanic is really fun and unique since its different every time! I like the randomness of the rewards, also the amount of fracture items is dope! looking forward to see how it will evolve in th end game sofar having a blast! keep it up guys imma bout to buy some mtx now for your good game! <3 lots of hugs and love for the team for pulling things together. Had to be appreciated at this point <3 <3
the most bugged league of all time....Sadge times.
Any news about the constant crashes in Simulacrum? Making us losing the instance/portals.

Well, this made me quit anyway, don't care about the resolution
not gonna read but noice
Still no love for melee builds. Can't get passed the third floor because of this resolve loss on hit "mechanic". The only way I was able to even make it to the third floor is by building into freeze and reduced stun threshold. Then all of a sudden it's room after room of the battleground theme with those flame skulls that are positioned so that there isn't a way to damage the enemies and dodge the traps. Not even close to dying, but always lose because of resolve.

Maybe tie a significant reduction of loss to the highest damaging skill to determine melee or not? Another option, though I'm less enthused by, is to allow Fortify to reduce the amount of resolve lost on hit.

I've given it an honest try, but this league mechanic just isn't going to work if it forces players into a certain meta. That's not how you promote build diversity.
What's up with "fire and ignite resist"... is it just that this is double-dipping like an archnemesis mod? Things with this mod and maybe one other seem ridiculously tanky compared to even things under system last league. How does it compare with the mod it was last league?
Resolve is so punishing for slow tanky builds. I am taking no damage but constantly get hit and fail all the time.
Last edited by Praimsara on Dec 17, 2022, 5:22:19 PM
Probably time for me to step away from the game. Thanks for the memories I guess.
Resolve is idiotic and it would not appear in an ARPG where players design their playstile and toons on defensive layers.

If I wanted a dancing game I woudn't play to PoE, because this season is what we need to do, dance like morons around some mobs.
Big brain time season !

Sad idea, bad realization, bad balance (no care about melee player), it seems that this game's future is pretty doomed, D4 is incoming, thanks God !
Last edited by JoeGoldie on Dec 16, 2022, 7:50:44 AM
I hope you are aware that half of your game mechanics are not working. I seriously asking myself what kind of "testing" you were doing before releasing such a mess to live servers.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info