The Forbidden Sanctum Launch - Live Updates 🔴

"
ItsMetro wrote:
Currently can't access Quarry, every time I try to enter it I get the error "The terrain generator for the client is out of sync with the server. Please create a new instance and try again." Have tried restarting game multiple times to no avail.

A zone instance lasts about 15 minutes. If you CTRL + Click on the map or entry point you can choose to create a new instance. Hope this helps.
POG LOVE YOU!
"
someone9292 wrote:
Best start league i ever got... after several dissconects just got banned for reason "To many accounts", so nice i buyed for 60$ support pack... GGG dont respont me not in mail's not in reddit, nowhere already like 9 hours... maybe moderator's here can say me, when ill be able to play again ? i dont understend this reason for real....
Account name - "FlashFirst"

you deserve it for buying before trying the game
Vixen's gloves cant generate curse when a spell is cast
why iran is banned for your servers and its unplayable in iran and cant even access to this site and need to use proxy or vpn

and i hope you dont ban my acount for being iranian and telling the truth ;D
im just an average 4732hrs player

now politics in poe

I got an error when visiting www.pathofexile.com/.

Error code: 1020
Ray ID: 77752b745ef39128
Data center: fra08
IP: 151.246.146.167
Timestamp: 2022-12-10 10:06:46 UTC

and its about 5 or 6 months (or even more) that im seeing this error and you cant trade in game or visiting most players hideouts or access to any third party tools which connected to poe site. and my latency goes to infinite numbers and cant even reach to the coast LOL

and its boring to use such things while playing a game like poe with all this apps running in back and foreground

please make wreclast great again
IV
Last edited by Alipoe on Dec 10, 2022, 5:28:20 AM
We are aware of the issue where the game is functioning normal - THIS HAS BEEN FIXED.
Confront those who dare obstruct the transmission of your information with swift rejection, for they sit silently obsessing over your submission.
"
Oxix wrote:
Vixen's gloves cant generate curse when a spell is cast

Its been like that for a while now.
Confront those who dare obstruct the transmission of your information with swift rejection, for they sit silently obsessing over your submission.
Ruthless is the best thing that ever happened to PoE since lockstep, thank you.
Hi,

using Vaal Flicker Strike on Harbinger packs crashes the game and removes all existing map portals, could you please look into it?
Hi
Hi,

since the last Update the iridescent Weapon Effect, Wings, character effect and Helmet Attachment are stuck with Tier 1 despite the Fact, that other Tiers were unlocked last League.

Pls fix

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info