Stash tab from parent league

Hey,

On PC when a new league launches, the setup of your stash tabs is copied from the parent league. i.e SSF Standard -> SSF Kalandra and so on.

For some reason I haven’t gotten this to work on console - is it because we do not have the “downtime” where leagues are migrated to their parent league before league launch?

Or am I simply doing something wrong?
Last bumped on Dec 9, 2022, 12:38:09 AM
it seems like sometimes it does do that and sometimes it doesn't. I remember noticing it before and then the last league I remember having to color and name them again. I dunno
"
jkmgrhn wrote:
Hey,

On PC when a new league launches, the setup of your stash tabs is copied from the parent league. i.e SSF Standard -> SSF Kalandra and so on.

For some reason I haven’t gotten this to work on console - is it because we do not have the “downtime” where leagues are migrated to their parent league before league launch?

Or am I simply doing something wrong?

If your assessment of this "failure" is from the November Events... then you didn't do anything wrong.

Void events inherit from their parent league as well, which is Void League, which you can't log in to, so there's no way to set up stash tabs in it.

In normal leagues, it should work, though. Just remember that there will be a total of 8 different leagues you may need to set up tabs in, depending on what modes you play: Standard (aka "SC Trade"), SSF, Ruthless, SSF Ruthless, HC, SSFHC, HC Ruthless, SSFHC Ruthless.

Obviously it's impossible to set up Ruthless tabs ahead of time for 3.20, since it will be new, but it should be possible in the future.

There is a little bit of wonkiness to the tab setup inheritance (at least on console), which I think may come from the process where the previous league's tabs get smooshed into your standard stash as Remove-Only, but I can't prove it.
Last edited by QQPQ on Dec 6, 2022, 4:30:48 PM
Thanks, the events might be it, though I remember having to set them up multiple leagues in a row.. it definitely worked at some point though.

Guess we’ll see next week.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info