[3.19] LL Fire-Tornado Chieftain

With the announcement of Tornado i tried my best to make a build which utilises Tornado as a main Spell instead of making use of it's damage reflecting component. When reading further, please keep in mind that the following build is not a meta build in terms of damage and speed and is not suited to down uber-bosses with. But if you seek a working off-meta build, a somewhat sturdy character or you simply love tornados, this build might be for you.

Originally i played an early version of this build in the Archnemesis League, skipped the Sentinel League completely and started my Lake of Kalandra League with it, making a lot of adjustments.

Build: https://pobb.in/-LkuxhYRJ3oT

What you will find in this pob is no overly optimized build with seemingly unreachable items, but mostly my own character i played in the Lake of Kalandra League and probably invested about 10 Divines into.
An Ashes of the Stars Amulet would make a great addition to this build, as it both increases damage as well as movement speed of Tornado and allows us to drop some reservation efficiency in the tree. But i figured i'd rather spent my currency elsewhere as I did not see me beat uber bosses with any addition to my build and already beat all normal bosses almost deathless.

If there is any interest in this build and me pointing out some priorities in terms of itemization or something else, please let me know.

Some Info about Tornado (based on my personal experience):
Tornado does not snapshot your stats on creation and therefore adjusts it's damage without the need to recast a new Tornado to match "Ngamahu, Flame's Advance" or "Elemental Overload".
Last edited by Drajl on Dec 9, 2022, 4:35:44 AM
Last bumped on Dec 5, 2022, 9:26:06 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info