Aura?

Why can't I use all four auras when I used to be able to? And I want to ask how can more than four auras be used? My mana used to be 3200 and I still couldn't use more than three.
Last bumped on Dec 6, 2022, 5:02:29 PM
Remove Inspiration from aura links, allocate more Reservation efficiency nodes in passive tree and mastery. You can use a lower level Precision. Choose your main skill (lightning srtike or flame totem) and find any build guide.
Last edited by seaman on Dec 5, 2022, 5:45:04 AM
I'm telling you, I had made nodes and my mana was 3200, and I still couldn't use four let alone more. And before with 1800 I used four auras.
Most auras reserve a percentage of your mana, so it doesn't really matter to them how much mana you have
Ok what points do I need to raise to use more than three auras?
"
angular_navy7 wrote:
Ok what points do I need to raise to use more than three auras?

"
seaman wrote:
Remove Inspiration from aura links, allocate more Reservation efficiency nodes in passive tree and mastery. You can use a lower level Precision.

"Champion of the Cause" nodes with reservation efficiency, "Determ has 25% inc mana reservation efficiency" armour mastery
thanks
You’ll need to use various sources of reservation efficiency. There is an essence that can craft armor with reservation. If lucky you can corrupt it on to helms. Most auras have a helm Enchant from lab for reservation. There is some in the tree with a few specific auras in the masteries. Enlightenment gem to link to auras. If you can afford it, can have an aura take life instead of mana.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info