Poisonous Concoction/Scourge Arrow skill switch bricking supports

I've been playing PC all Kalandra League with the intention of coverting to Scourge Arrow at some point. However, I enjoyed the skill so much I didn't bother until now.

Anyway, I have SA socketed as my 2nd set of weapons and PC socketed in my chest. I finally started switching to SA to get used to it, but found the damage underwhelming so I switched back. And then I found out that the supports for PC had suddenly stopped working.

I can still use PC as a skill, but none of the supports do anything. It's especially noticeable because ai have GMP and GV supporting PC, but I'm only getting one projectile. I double checked with SA and found the same issue, with Vicious Projectiles Support not adding the appropriate damage (or any at all for that matter).

I have logged out to character selection. I have logged out to the game screen and logged all the way back in. I have even closed the program and restarted from scratch. I have pulled the gems and resocketed them. I've pulled out the entire pieces of equipment that both skills were socketed into (the chest for PC, a bow for SA) and re-equiped them. No matter what I do, none of the supports will become active for any skill.

Of note, my other linked skills (despair & Wither + spell totem +multi totems, temp chains & temp rift & plague bearer + inc aoe) all work fine and ass intented without issue. There was also a weird time in attempting to solve the issues using the methods above that, upon unequiping the bow with SA socketed, my quiver became unusable, which made sense as I no longer had a bow... only it continued to have the *This item cannot be equipped. Its stats will be ignored.* after being unequipped. And while I COULD re-equip the bow AND equip DIFFERENT quiver, the OG quiver remained unequipable despite being equipped mere moments before. This continued until I re-logged into the game.

Please help. The character is PoisonKala on PS4.
Last edited by SigfriedV on Dec 4, 2022, 6:58:56 AM
Last bumped on Dec 4, 2022, 6:55:23 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info