Please add more balance changes there's still time, and nerf Seismic Trap.

The title says it all.
Destroy Seismic Trap, kill it, bury it.

And also, you still have time to do more balance changes on skill gems.
Affliction and Necropolis are the worst leagues ever to exist. The current game design and direction is atrocious.
Last edited by Senju_Hyoketsu on Dec 3, 2022, 6:46:18 PM
Last bumped on Dec 4, 2022, 9:04:12 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
why?
hey look someone who mostly plays CoC is calling for killing a skill that... *checks notes*

occupies .2% of the ladder

looks like CoC needs to get nuked instead, it occupies 50x the space of the ladder.
Last edited by dorkdude2 on Dec 3, 2022, 10:28:36 PM
"
The title says it all.

why would anyone "kill or bury" any skill? We want skill diversity not unusable skills....
“Human decency is not derived from religion. It precedes it.”
― Christopher Hitchens
My QoL List: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3279646
"
Antigegner wrote:
"
The title says it all.

why would anyone "kill or bury" any skill? We want skill diversity not unusable skills....

People are just tired of trying to compete with that meta. In order to buff slam skills to be better than seismic in a boss race you have to make it do 80m dps on a 5l in day 1 gear. Which would never happen.
"
The title says it all.

There are some people who enjoy Seismic so lets not ruin their day.
Lets buff the ~20 least used skills by A LOT! and then see what happens. Yeah it won't save any mechanically horrible skill gems but those will never be saved anyway.
Well i guess nobody but GGG understands, why they killed build diversity from path of exile.

I guess they just want to sacrifice anything for their weird fear of power creep, so the goal is that every skill feels garbage.

I have no other idea why they would not buff never used skills. I was disappointed that they didnt do it in kalandra (since the league itself really didnt look like it took a lot of time to be honest) but its a big F that they didnt do it for 3.20 again, even with more time. So maybe that means that they just dont want to do it. Its not that hard to just give 20,30 skills a "25% more damage" boost and see what happens. They dont even need to rework if they are too lazy, they simply need to give them more damage and maybe that makes at least some of the trash skills playable again.

It just blows my mind that they keep ignoring the player feedback in that regard.
"
dorkdude2 wrote:
hey look someone who mostly plays CoC is calling for killing a skill that... *checks notes*

looks like CoC needs to get nuked instead, it occupies 50x the space of the ladder.

Do you know the difference, and why your comment is not valid ?

The difference is that a CoC build costs 300 divines + mageblood. Not the fake CoC builds you see on youtube that claim to be a few divines, I'm talking about a real strong build. And, if you wanna be doing ubers and end-game bosses, I would argue 300 divines isn't remotely enough.

Where Seismic Trap can clear everything easily without close to no investment.

I hope you can see the difference.
Affliction and Necropolis are the worst leagues ever to exist. The current game design and direction is atrocious.
CoC builds don't cost 300 divines they worth pretty well out the gate and always perform well, its honestly more valid for them to nerf that than Seismic :p only racers play Seismic as it is.

(note don't think they should actually nerf CoC just don't think Seismic needs it either at this stage)
Last edited by Draegnarrr on Dec 4, 2022, 3:29:01 PM
"
dorkdude2 wrote:

Making a lot of sense here. Anything that charts over .2% should get a bot-automated 30% base damage reduction. Special appeals can be made by community for a full dev review.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info