Zana's Search Party 3.20 private league (SC)

Zana's Search Party 3.20 private league

Hello everyone, Zana's Search Party is a private league for people who like to play in a semi SSF setting where you can talk with people and have the feeling of a small community, playing in this kind of setting in my opinion is the best since you get the best of both worlds with drops and progression feeling way more meaningful and rewarding like ssf but also at the same time you can grp up with people and share your stuff with others etc which makes for a really fun enviroment to play in.

Crowfunding will always be up if people want to contribute to more slots its always greatly apreciated, there will also be multiple officers from different timezones ready to accept you to the league so no one have to wait to get accepted if you for some reason dont get accepted fast dm any of the officers ingame and ask if they can accept you.

Guild
There will be no guild for the league as it splits the community into 2 chat's and a lot of people are already in guilds, I much rather want everyone to be in same chat which will be the global channel listed below.

Rules
if you list items on trade for 1 wisdom scroll that means its free to grab for anyone, anything else means you want to trade your item for something else or want currency for it. Trade works exactly like it does in a normal league you simply just select it on the trade site once ur in it and you will see the items listed there

Just be respectful towards people you know the usual stuff, you can trade your items or share them with other people or just keep them for urself its totally up to you how u wanna play don't feel forced to give away items just because others are.

Dont be afraid to ask for help or leveling gear etc people are really helpful and most play groupfound so you will be able to get quite alot of stuff for free

Discord https://discord.gg/9YtJPSz8Kk
Global channel /global 3961
League link https://www.pathofexile.com/private-leagues/league/Zanas+Search+Party+SC
Last edited by qrowNN on Jan 29, 2023, 3:17:33 PM
Last bumped on Jan 20, 2023, 6:22:13 PM
This will be fun..
I'm in . Can't wait !
Its a great idea..i wish the ppl i play with would be open to joining a smaller league..
i really dont like having to rely on the market, that much.
I've played SSF since the beginning and the very few times I've played trade it has always soured my experience. I've found smallish private leagues to be far more enjoyable. The community is always better and more helpful.

I played in qrowNN's 3.19 Private League and had a ton of fun, definitely playing it again in 3.20.
"
Lìna wrote:
I've played SSF since the beginning and the very few times I've played trade it has always soured my experience. I've found smallish private leagues to be far more enjoyable. The community is always better and more helpful.

I played in qrowNN's 3.19 Private League and had a ton of fun, definitely playing it again in 3.20.

I prefere a smaller community too...ppl are like you said, more enclined to help eachother out!.
PPL will be more keen on doing teamwork..crafting becomes more fun..so does farming...
I really wish the 3-5 guys i play with every league, would join a smaller community..instead of the trade league..
Keen!
Looking forward to it!
Really interested to try out this kind of small group playstyle.

But I am going to be busy for two weeks at start of the league. May I know how long the league will last? Thank you very much!
"
hbcwilliam wrote:
Really interested to try out this kind of small group playstyle.

But I am going to be busy for two weeks at start of the league. May I know how long the league will last? Thank you very much!

Prob like 2 months maybe more all depends what the interest looks like in the future, but yea def way longer than 2 weeks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info