Curses FAQ

:)
So instead of actually adding that functionality to Vulnerability (which would God forbid result in a BUFF for, remember this guy now: Gladiator) you remove it but for real this time? Hahahahah
HC balance should be separate from SC I don't care which outdated 1993 game dev philosophy this goes against. youtube/twitch.tv/DESPAIR268

REVERT SUNDER :) REVERT SEISMIC CRY :) REVERT IMPALER :) REVERT GAME :)) MAKE DUALWIELD GREAT AGAIN :)
I want number until that not sure
Eat Sleep Repeat
"
Drvi34 wrote:
"
It no longer has the stat, 'Ailments inflicted on Cursed Enemies deal Damage 20% Faster." This stat previously didn't work so this doesn't functionally change anything to remove it.

This needs a whole manifesto on its own. What the actual fuck saying ''it didn't work in the beginning so removing it doesn't change anything.'' for an interaction in the game for over than 2 years and reported in bug report as its not working. Most player who used ailments as core damage source try to squeeze Vulnerability in their builds even if they don't deal any physical damage LMFAO.

[Removed by Support]

Edit: Oh btw we are encouraging players to use self cast spells but we are still nerfing one of the self cast spell which is not end game viable. Becuz why not. I love bane since its release and probably played a bane build every other league. Tried it with end game/meta uniqs, tried it with broken rares, tried it with broken interactions. In the end when u reach end game it became useless as DPS and only useful for applying multiple curses. I can understand penalty nerf with the effectiveness buffs on curses but please buff the damage.

It's exactly that, but it's shown as a buff now that mobs lose some resistance to it...Technically : "We remove it cuz it didn't work, but hey don't worry we removed from the mobs something to help you out so it's a win right ?"
Never invite Vorana, Last To Fall at a beer party.
"
asicminer wrote:
"
Schorse1337 wrote:
"
How come only streamers/youtubers can see any good point on these changes, yet majority of people here are heavily dissatisfied? Really, REALLY strange...

its because 99% of people are cry babies ;) and streamers (sometimes they also cry) they still have fun by playing this game, like i still have fun playing this game, sometimes more sometimes less

You're weird if you don't think streamers/youtubers aren't scared to actually voice their opinions, They don't want to lose access. Subtractem just released a video apologizing for slapping a nun with a biscuit level of commentary on twitter because he was featured this month by GGG and he wants to keep access. Sadly this trick doesn't work for long if you end up pissing off the playerbase too and they stop watching you.

Can you point me to that apology video? Can't seem to find it anywhere. (Not shilling, I'm legit curious what he had to apologize for.)

---

Keeping to the topic, what about Bane being a Hex and the Keystone making Hexes be infinite, GGG? Should I assume I bane will also last forever? Or is Bane losing the Hex tag? Can't believe this question didn't pop-up on the FAQ.
"
_Steel_Horse_ wrote:
yawn docLeave

You'll be sorely missed. Approximately as much as the Doom mechanic.
"
benhonda03 wrote:
I want number until that not sure

there
"
mindcontroler wrote:

Keeping to the topic, what about Bane being a Hex and the Keystone making Hexes be infinite, GGG? Should I assume I bane will also last forever? Or is Bane losing the Hex tag? Can't believe this question didn't pop-up on the FAQ.

There was a discussion on the FAQs thread. I think I'm correct in this take:

Bane has the Hex tag, but Bane is NOT itself a Hex. It applies a debuff, and also applies linked Hexes.
So if you have this node, I read that the Hexes will last "indefinitely" (unclear if this includes leaving the instance etc), but the Bane debuff will expire just as it does now.

Note the text on the Bane gem:

"
Applies a debuff to enemies in an area, which deals chaos damage over Time. Linked hex curses are also applied to those enemies. The debuff deals more damage and lasts longer for each hex applied this way.
Looking for a mature guild to play with?
http://www.guildmedieval.com
Courtesy, Integrity, Fair Play.

I understand this is a role playing game, but I don't think the best role to play should be shopkeeper. - AlteraxPoe

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info