Delirium Everywhere Begins Soon

"
cjbLazin wrote:
"
molotovjr wrote:
Wanted to know, will I get my second box (wich is from Delve) at the end of the event means end of Delirium? Just asking btw.

It was stated to be at the end of DELVE , but still i have not received the box as well...............................

Yes. Where is my Delve mystery box? Delve event is over. Still no box.
Maybe there is some bug with the second box?

Did both events until lv50 but so far only got one from mayhem.
this event is unplayable, your servers are getting worse and worse, I've tried other games and everything's fine, it's a shame really, I'm looking forward to Diablo IV to leave this game joke
No loot at all, same as in previous endless delve event. Balance of loots is just fucked. No chance to equip my char or just need luck. I dropped 3 uniques so far...at level 78.
Also trouble in balance when we have to fight in 98% delirium areas in t2 blue maps....
Cannot say more, bad event after other bad events.
Where is fun ?
Last edited by Gryzorrr on Nov 23, 2022, 5:22:44 AM
nice
3rd event in a row .. and only 1 box in mayhem , not in delve not in deli
Hello Exiles,

The prizes for the race events are being distributed manually.

We'll post on our Twitter to confirm when the final prizes have gone out, which should include these Mystery Boxes if it is your second box from the November events.

You can keep an eye out for this here: https://www.twitter.com/pathofexile
"
fadekill wrote:
"
xXDekarXx wrote:
Hello everyone, just wanted to express my discontent concerning the rewards this time around for the events. For me there is no point in doing the Delirium event since I already did the 2 events prior for the 2 boxes. It seems quite stingy of GGG to me that they wouldn't just give out 3 boxes, one for each event. Considering how bad this league was with all the changes to loot and general monster difficulty / rewards for those encounters. They even went so far as to explain the reason in a monetary sense (boxes are now more expensive, 50 vs 30 points...) but that doesn't change the fact that it has been the worst league ever for me and I as a player feel underappreciated in those events. Thanks for the read. Cheers!

Hey, I think this is the perfect example of why they can't please everyone. Last time people complained because they felt forced to play all events to receive all available mystery boxes. ;)
That being said, they haven't even given out the second box yet.

Thanks for the input, you're right I forgot about that ;) I mean in a way it's good you don't have to play all of them and can just choose one to leave out. For me it happened to be the Delirium one. Too much stress. Regards
Lost the will to play after i got bugged several times and lost maps and especially Expedition logbook. I have put all explosives and on top of that was like perfect Logbook also. And when i started i just dced and instantly lost all portals like i wasn't even started logbook. Unplayable and really depressing when you lose like 50% of your worth just by 1 bug in 1 sec. Why was i even losing time with this event man...
More stronger and less white pollution screen mobs = heathier game experience.
Last edited by TizeNO on Nov 23, 2022, 5:26:22 PM
Twitter Announcement out and still no second loot box.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info