Div card drop rates in 3.20

"
Are we going to see the drop rates of ultra rare cards fixed? As of right now the only way you can get things like mageblood in SSF are if you get extremely lucky with drops or gambling. I played an unreasonable amount of time this league almost entirely in temple and cathedral and got 0 cards. And this was in trade league where I was buying enraged sextants, gilded scarabs etc. from other players.

I don't think any of the rates need to be "fixed" the drop rates are extremely low for a reason. From your profile it looks like you have huge time gaps inbetween leagues, I'm not sure if you've engaged in 6 man MFing vs. solo MFing back in the day to compare to the current state, but TLDR - RNG is RNG. You'll either get the drop, or you won't.
☼ Buying Atzitis Vault Maps STD #3497488 League #3490751
☼ Unlock Sandwraith Map mod Tracker Thread #3461595
☼ Remove Deli Music Option #3450767
☼ Improve Beastiery Window beast/trading Management #3380585
☼ Add option to upgrade regular tabs to quads from store #3452458
Is there a source for matching maps to Div cards? There are way too many div cards to go Div cards > Maps. But a Map > Div card list would be very helpful.
"Gratitude is wine for the soul. Go on. Get drunk." Rumi
US Mountain Time Zone
I only hope that if GGG decide to continue with divines as being the new Exalted orb that they'll at least change some of the old exalted orb divination card sets to Divines or introduce new divine orb card sets
"
firenovix wrote:
If you're playing SSF that is self-imposed challenge, game isn't balanced around that and if it was it'd only make things easier in trade league.

If that's the case, they will announce for 3.20 that they obliterate poedb and trade discords and all the other third party crap, since the game isn't balanced around it. So much joy.

Please bring back old div card drop rates. Farming doctors in spider forest was enjoyable some years ago.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info