Div card drop rates in 3.20

Are we going to see the drop rates of ultra rare cards fixed? As of right now the only way you can get things like mageblood in SSF are if you get extremely lucky with drops or gambling. I played an unreasonable amount of time this league almost entirely in temple and cathedral and got 0 cards. And this was in trade league where I was buying enraged sextants, gilded scarabs etc. from other players.
Last bumped on Nov 28, 2022, 11:43:27 AM
"
Are we going to see the drop rates of ultra rare cards fixed?
doubt ggg sees it as needing to fix they probably say it's rng.
"Now all that's left is for you getting on your knees."
if you know thanks me:) i'm dying to find out x'D
If you're playing SSF that is self-imposed challenge, game isn't balanced around that and if it was it'd only make things easier in trade league.

Also running temple and cathedral and getting 0 cards sucks, but that is literally just RNG. You can put 10 players running those maps for 1 month straight and only 1 of them might walk out with a card, just how it goes.
As Kobeblackmamba has said, the most important strategy is to be lucky. Some players get 2 apothecaries in less than 50 maps. Other players might see 1 in 500 maps.
Pour one out for my Syndicate homies.

Complex PoE mechanics are getting Diablofied.

GGG: What's better than stable income? Random income of course.
"
firenovix wrote:
If you're playing SSF that is self-imposed challenge

People need to stop using this as an excuse for poor game balance.
Game still is centered around trading, SSF is a choice.
I am a long time SSF player.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
Guild Leader of the OFFICIAL HCSSF Guild.

Guild Thread: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2679775/page/1
Last edited by Anscendant on Oct 3, 2023, 6:27:47 PM
Many topics about problems with Trade - good to be SSF player. Now I can say same about Div cards topics - good to be Ruthless player.
"
"
firenovix wrote:
If you're playing SSF that is self-imposed challenge

People need to stop using this as an excuse for poor game balance.

It is a fact and is the literal answer to your OP though. You being unable to get a mageblood in SSF is certainly not something the devs feel needs to be fixed, because they don't see it as broken.

You can lash out at the people who tell you that, or find a way to accept it.
"
Are we going to see the drop rates of ultra rare cards fixed? As of right now the only way you can get things like mageblood in SSF are if you get extremely lucky with drops or gambling. I played an unreasonable amount of time this league almost entirely in temple and cathedral and got 0 cards. And this was in trade league where I was buying enraged sextants, gilded scarabs etc. from other players.

Expecting to get the most broken item of the game in SSF is the worst mindset to go SSF.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info