Streamer Interview - Subtractem

"The item crafting nerfs allowed for more item diversity while retaining high power fantasy"

This is one of the worst arguments i have ever read.

i dont even know who this dude is nor do i wanna know now.
Last edited by JohnBregol on Nov 11, 2022, 9:17:12 AM
Who ?
Love subtractem's content. Always stays positive about the game and you can learn a lot from his vids.
I like SUbtractem's stream and build (Bane,Fr)
"All that fancy sword swinging when all you need is one good stab."
"
JohnBregol wrote:
"The item crafting nerfs allowed for more item diversity while retaining high power fantasy"

Who?
What a gamer
I very much appreciate Subtractem's positivity and perspective when discussing POE. So Adam huh? I was wondering what his name was. Anyway, I'm a fan and am happy he is doing well making a career as a content provider helping other folks take POE to the next level. Cheers.
I don't normally post on here but for Subtractem I will. He is definitely one of the best streamers out here and of course we can't forget the God himself Zeus. But yes so glad you guys got to speak with him. So happy to see him get some more recognition. Always a good time in stream and lots of information. Love this dude.
I am glad Zeus allowed this to happen. Substractem is one of the best PoE content creators. I like the idea of more collaboration between the streamers in the PoE community.
"
JohnBregol wrote:

lol the feeling is possibly mutual...

it's just a different opinion, you don't need to make it personal.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info